3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fadja ment 16.05.20 09:25 pm

Can I grow still

Me 19 ,but the growth I have less than the average 171cm ,can I grow still?the 170 parents mom, dad 180
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
skid951 16.05.20

50: 50 maybe Yes and maybe no and like as growing up to 25 so you have 6 more years ahead

T
Tiger Goose 16.05.20

To increase the growth by using simple exercises that must be performed regularly for several months.

Spoiler• Standing, feet together, heels pressed to floor, hands palms together and stretch up. To stretch yourself. Fixing the position for 10-15 seconds. To make 5-6 approaches.
• Standing with feet together. To do leaned down, trying to put it on the floor of the palm. The stomach must strive for thighs and legs remain straight. Hold this position for 1-2 minutes.
• Standing, one leg forward, the other goes back. To make the slope to the exposed leg, trying to put on her body (stomach to lie on the thigh). To lock the position for each foot for 1-2 minutes. Hands can be behind to collect in the lock and pull towards the floor.
• Lying on my stomach off the floor upper body and legs. Reach forward with your hands, keeping your body and legs. Hold this position for 1-2 minutes.
• Lying on stomach, bend legs, raise your legs, grab the ankles with your hands. Hold this position for 1-2 minutes. During the exercise constantly go up.
• Sit on the floor with straight legs as far as to breed in different directions and try to get on the floor (and between divorced feet). Hands reach forward, pulling the case. The back must remain straight, and your stomach to aim for the floor.
• Sit on the floor, pull the legs forward together and try to lie down on ones body. The stomach should lie on the thighs. To stretch forward the head to the feet. Hold this position for 3 minutes.

W
Wing42 16.05.20

Genik_pedik wrote:
Me 19 ,but the growth I have less than the average 171cm ,can I grow still?the 170 parents mom, dad 180
Normal you growth. For women.

l
lookaway 16.05.20

ninja become. there large not needed.

f
flamingbit 16.05.20

Yes, up to 21 years, good luck)))