3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bandband 16.05.20 09:25 pm

Question on two quests in Elea (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

namely:
- EOS - something personal. come to Addison, talking to her, and nothing changes, same with her assistant
- The nexus - life on the border
where to go, what to scan?
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 16.05.20

bandband
What quest that needs to be done? Person from cryostasis to get?

K
K0stya96 16.05.20

bandband
also with Addison long suffered....her General approach is not necessary) you need to contact the helper that can Wake up the right person from cristata...version of the dialogue is not highlighted, so I long for it and missed
but if you find the solution with the quest Life on the border, I will inform)

b
bandband 16.05.20

GG4
Yes, it did) somehow to your message, I did not see that it is necessary to Wake someone) talked to the Deputy and all)
thank you

b
bandband 16.05.20

K0stya96
not all missions in this part is understandable at once, in the last part loud and clear such was not, if memory serves))

K
K0stya96 16.05.20

bandband
in this part often do the hidden quests meet)

b
bandband 16.05.20

K0stya96
right now I run with the quest life on the border, by some miracle, I have 1/4 C. places, no idea what to do next :c

K
K0stya96 16.05.20

bandband
damn...well...if he stumble, they will write...

S
Sakuravetka 16.05.20

Check in the log that the quest was active. Then on the star map will be marked all. Helped me.

b
bandband 16.05.20

K0stya96
I got it!
activate the quest and go out on the map) there will be other clusters

b
bandband 16.05.20

Sakuravetka
I think I did. thank you) for some reason I thought this quest is just for the nexus

S
Sakuravetka 16.05.20

The magazine made not by the execution point, and the point of issue. Strange, of course, the solution.

K
K0stya96 16.05.20

bandband
Oh!) thank you!) 've wanted to do, but the odd protupila and forgot to activate it)

r
review_game 16.05.20

So on the map, all quests visible.

S
Sakuravetka 16.05.20

review_game
Not always. Sometimes it so happens that on the map the quest is only visible when it is active in the journal. Whether a bug, whether the idea is not clear))

b
bandband 16.05.20

Sakuravetka
considering how many in game bugs, I think that is a bug)

it can be like a Witcher - that is then finished to any version DLS

D
DM-diesel 16.05.20

quest life on the border like a fool running around the active markers on the map and nothing! maybe a glitch! where Bech that!?