3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crysis_Net_2 16.05.20 09:26 pm

Life is Strange 2 (Life is Strange)

Design your own guesses. What will a second season? The continuing story of Max and Chloe or the new heroes?
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 16.05.20

like a new story promised

R
Roman Pivovarov 16.05.20

Crysis_Net_2
The developers said that season 2 want to do about the other characters and different story
It would be interesting to look at the example on the perpetrator or the rescuer with the ability

T
Technic82 16.05.20

Developed have made it clear that the second season will be with completely different characters and about what it will be , and what abilities will have the new gg is still unknown (even by campaign developers)...

s
scorg94 16.05.20

I sincerely hope that in the second season, if it will give at least some explanation for these supersposobnosti.

A
Artem Nedokushev 16.05.20

Yes, even the continuation of Max and Chloe to do would be illogical, as there is the ending, where such a path is excluded. And all endings are canonical.

d
dubfear 16.05.20

I wish that I were new characters ,and Chloe and Max had a glimpse of the new season

K
Kuzko 16.05.20

Roman Pivovarov
They sort of denied because one of the developers on Twitter wrote that if they will make the new Life Is Strange, then nothing will change
P:S and I don't think they will so quickly throw Max and Chloe (or only Max) because people fell in love with LIS only because of those characters and if they make other characters the less people will buy season 2 and I don't think the losses they need

b
back37 16.05.20

IMHO. The second part to be, but in other conditions...
Or the other main characters and place, or a few years later, but also elsewhere, and depending on the ending of the previous part there Max periodically would remember the choice to indulge in the despondency of old photos, there sometimes would be called the Chloe/her parents, etc ... unlikely, but possible and unexpected turn where Max would be ivy not childish after all these events, and regardless of the ending she had to stagger both worlds ,is not controlling movement and simultaneously evaluating what changed her choice and perhaps finding the answers to new questions... it certainly will again be looking for a missing person or trying to prevent something massive, and this time maybe even in time ;)

X
X-Ray01 16.05.20

The continuation of the story most likely with old characters and adding new, why break something that works well

S
Spy Hunter 16.05.20

If there is a sequel about Max, they will either have to choose one ending (as in Metro) or make the import of sopranos (as in Mass Effect). But I personally would like a new story)

G
Georg625 16.05.20

Spy HunterПривет, and in the subway by the way there are 2 endings, too, depending on the players actions.

R
Rampertumskin 16.05.20

enough to support the occasional game! let starayutsya and do a normal game I bought and played immediately and the carafe like in the Witcher! and not this misery. and so the game that's right now at a discount finally normal)

N
NightHawkreal 16.05.20

Rampertumskin
By the way I agree, if the game is solid. not a cameo, it would have been in better times.

H
HorvaT_G 16.05.20

Better to let them go, both in American horror story. The same 2 main characters, but completely different and a completely new story, painfully charismatic characters turned out.

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 16.05.20

I think it will be a new story about new characters in a different setting, maybe action games in General will another time occur in the past or future, but anyway, will zhirnyuchy reference to the original.

_
_SubZero_ 16.05.20

the first part for 2 years to transfer normally can't,the second probably 7 years will translate XA

m
morgame 16.05.20

You don't know when you pre-order the game will give all the scenes or only one?(The incentive)