3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedGreg96 13.10.19 10:10 pm

The end of the game. [Spoilers] (Far Cry 4)

Theme for those who passed the game. Not long passed the game and left a strange impression. The developers of the game said that the game different endings and your choices during the game to much influence. So after the game it seemed to me that these elections at the end almost not affected. Yes, it is clear that someone help and he will lead you all in the last battle (Although you're still all leads), changing a little mission there to blow up the temple or defend, but it doesn't matter. And here's a question: first, how many endings, really? Do these choices during the game at the end? And what the ending is if you kill Pagan? And generally help me understand the end game that I do not understand, maybe I missed something? Share your endings.
As I understand the two endings and solved all in the end: Kill Pagan or talk to him. I helped Amit killed Zabala and I talked to Pagano and got the ending similar to alternative. Pagan takes us back to Lakshmana (or whatever) we leave the box, go out of Pagan flies.
In the course of the game and read the notes Mogami I understand that Pagan us raised before mother took us out of the country. So he relates to the protagonist.
111 Comments
Sort by:
D
Default2 13.10.19

First wanted for Saba, but then sided with Amita.
Zabala was killed. Paahana also killed, he flew away.
And the choice is as I understand only influenced to kill someone: Amit or Saba
If you kill Pegana, all the end, once the credits will go.
PS And Paahana I kill for the same reason. I just thought that he's not so bad.

R
RedGreg96 13.10.19

I liked the alternative ending for me so the normal. I didn't kill Pagan, but when he flies the helicopter, the character pulls a gun and the idea is if I had a rocket launcher I guess it could be down.
At the end of and during the game by the way, Pagan says that Kyrat was always yours, etc., I realized he wanted Ajay heir was as Pagan already old and no kids, and Agile was like a son to him almost, I could be wrong of course.

k
kokoz80 13.10.19

I Pagana killed immediately in red letters the king is dead,or something like that I do not remember verbatim,and credits,played for Saba all the time,but when he said to fill up Amit was unable to pull the trigger and she was gone) but Sebalu said that the type was killed,and after the credits appeared in my house where junkies live in a tent,there is also a cut scene

R
RedGreg96 13.10.19

So they lied to the developers, the ending is like the 3 part is solved at the end.

k
kokoz80 13.10.19

by the way,I did not understand,up the junkies presented,it is not immediately noticed,why the heck is she?I smoked me stupid in the lake portanuli on the other end of the card and all,and Kraft last task,after the elephant,like he's waiting for meeting with you,shows in a certain house,I walked in and the icon disappeared and nothing happened,I thought Mosh che thread will show

R
RedGreg96 13.10.19

If you're talking about the last job of Mr. Chiffon where rare animals to kill, when you come to it home there is a note where it said That it found the people of Pegana and he runs away, etc. and skinning all the rare animals that you killed in Kraft to go. And about up the crazy I do not know is not passed from the job I don't like these dudes.

k
kokoz80 13.10.19

RedGreg96
as I ProE, the part where he ran away,about the skins I know SPS and that

k
kokoz80 13.10.19

T
Tomas Freeze 13.10.19

I was upset by the ending,so I chose a line Saba ,thought that the drugs are bad etc,but when they realized that Sabal a religious fanatic willing to kill for their faith then sorry that did not choose freedom with Amitoj love I realized it after Cabal ordered to kill Amita,then I feel bad for the girl which forcibly crowned or something,she looked so pitiful in the video that I realized I messed up my choice,I like the game I didn't kill Amita,reaching Pegan Mine it also killed because of hatred to him had,and did not regret,he told the entire story of the game and then I realized what developed come up with an alternative ending.it would be better if I waited Began Mine and we would fly .......but it's probably the plot of the addon or 5th part.

a
alexandr1988 13.10.19

If you kill Pagan Minh, the Amita/Sabal of himself(a) be a rigid dictator! If after the final credits go to the town of Tirtha, you can see the corresponding video at the end of which you can even kill the latter-day dictator :) will it be something, if not to kill Pagan Mina - don't know, never tried :)

S
Serge3d 13.10.19

alexandr1988
I didn't kill pagan min, held for Amita. In Tirtha after the ending of Amita people forcibly on the plantation of opium collected. She and gg*er sent when he asked What the *ernya is going on here?
In short, as she turned and stomped down the path, I've been sharpening stabbed and safely, the game blew with a sense of accomplishment))
As Pagan said: you guys dumped the last time? I would have been all the way through. And got involved in a showdown between relegiozny fanatic, feminist fucking drug pusher and a usurper.

N
NDLS 13.10.19

So anyone knows if Saba took place, whether it is how to Amit find somewhere after the ending?

D
DamageInc 13.10.19

Yeah, the logic of perception endings, the authors too clever by half. Here people write about the video where Amita/Sabal of dictators. Meanwhile on YouTube has failed to find a single video with the point about which wrote above. Who find, please throw a link here.

R
RedGreg96 13.10.19

alexandr1988
Kapets I did not know were the titles I came home and thought that all would be knocked out the game and the game blew. And about the fact that Amit or Sabal tyrants becomes possible to guess their behavior and decisions at the end of the game, and history shows that after the revolution the tyrants and stand up.

P
PeNnYrOyAl 13.10.19

Ending in the town of Tirtha for Amita, after beating the game

A
Axeleratortt 13.10.19

And there is the ending of the Saba after the passage? Never found her something.

D
DamageInc 13.10.19

PeNnYrOyAl
Oh, thank you! Well, the developers, wondering what they were thinking? Apparently, Reggie and youji (or whatever they are) is developed. :D
By the way a very important movie, and they made it so that few people thought to get to it. Or superduty (in their opinion) thing вахаха_смотрите_какую_мы_секретную_концовку (PSSS, guys через_15_минут_от_старта) you got they are so excited that now all endings secret decided to do? ))
Still interesting and true that if there Cabal will be. Although it is clear. Right here people quoted the movie Kill the dragon.

a
alexandr1988 13.10.19

You can still shoot the helicopter, which flies Pagan, then there is an inscription the King is dead and the credits, and after his assassination at the table :)

N
NDLS 13.10.19

Here who is interested in all the endings,only the video did not understand where Cabal it.

a
alexandr1988 13.10.19

NDLS
The ending for Saba - from 08:44 to 10:04.