3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fog666666 16.05.20 09:27 pm

Most drinkers in Russia were the Northern regions and Moscow

damn they believe
33 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 16.05.20

Mary Yes, we are all brainwashed.It's just you, the master mind and father of Russian democracy.

B
Bombardirovschik 16.05.20

burn consolato
the author of in the trash. the last effort printed and passed out

B

AR3E
your picture is such a low figure in the Caucasus, they themselves persecuted all?
I had a friend of the people of Moldova, so they are there in the village do not buy the booze because everyone in the house stands in 500 liters of wine.

D
Delphis 16.05.20

Bomber
I remember when I was a student, I fought for booze, the people in his life do not fight, as I have my beer knocked out

B

Delphis
from whom you beat the brewski? we studentato just booze, vodka then cost real pennies.
Portveshok good - 25 rubles, vodka $ 50, nearby in the underground stall is 30 rubles, 10 rubles, the beer is strong and the usual 7 rubles, 5 rubles dismantle
This is one time to eat (normally) in the student cafeteria was worth 30 rubles, for example. deshmanu eat cost 10 rubles, but it is in short stupid macaroni, even the beach, the Covenant was delicious.
At the same time who were not from poor families were given pocket money of 100 rubles per day, well every day can be stroeh thump. Someone from the hostel were from poor families have had only beer or no money, stealing booze from the supermarket self-service.

D
Delphis 16.05.20

Bomber
I was poorer, all the food was *a* well, ie do not give money, only food, and the rest of the drink knocked out of somebody

W
Wing42 16.05.20

If there was a sea of beer - I used Dolphin was beautiful.
If the sea was vodka would I submarine.

j
jigadloff 16.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Dachau adequate!

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.05.20

But to thump it muzicki.You're a man?

B

Delphis
what that plate! not scoresheets and easier to thump than pressing a drink?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 16.05.20

fog666666 wrote:
damn they believe
Sales.

o
oltr 16.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Higher prices, higher taxes, most low-paid work (such richest resource and the territory of the country), raising the retirement age, Plato, repair, etc. the list can be long. Narot suffers. As always.

Once in Russia ,England and France introduced a law about Anal Rape citizens on Saturdays. Because of this, the British elected a new Parliament , in France the unrest began that led to the Revolution, and the Russian citizens began to take a turn on the rape in Friday that would be freed early on Saturday

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.05.20

warp 37 wrote:
Alcoholism, poverty and a slave mentality - the three pillars of spirituality in the post-Soviet space.
And before that what was it? Poverty was not in the USSR, maybe, but the other items were? ) And here's the coup (illegal, by the way, as in Ukraine, the new government was essentially illegal). Better in terms of alcoholism?...

Delphis wrote:
I remember when I was a student, I fought for booze, the people in his life do not fight, as I have my beer knocked out
Creepy redneck, alas. Hopefully, now that you stopped drinking (ceased to be cattle)? Or not? )