3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 16.05.20 09:27 pm

Lost sound right speaker

Good evening, gentlemen. I want to share with you the problem in the hope of its further elimination. The problem is that sometimes (and it happens quite often), it also turns off the entire right side of my speakers. First I will say about the device speakers. Speakers I removed from the former home theater system. Father bought new and gave me a column from the old. Personally, I really like the sound and speakers (and subwoofer) are working fine. I connected the speakers to the former tape recorder in stereo. Ie two speakers on the left side, two on the right +subwoofer. So. Sometimes (often) the entire right side giannikou goes down (do not follow the subwoofer... Maybe he too). At first everything was solved: I switched speakers just to the right side (i.e. turning off the left and worked right only),(I did this with EQ on the recorder) and the speakers came back on and worked. Or even turned off fast dynamics (e.g., switched on the radio, or even turned off) and turned back on and everything worked again. But just a few days ago disease of my right speaker went into acute. Speakers so Makar, not to return to life. You have to either wait or restart the bakery. Wire checked a million times, with contacts kind order. What could be wrong?
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 16.05.20

PaXa_
Known issue.
1. this is a short-circuit in the wires or speakers themselves. (Protection booster)
2. overload of the amplifier. (Again, protection)
3. swollen conder and usiku lacked power.
Or just served the pre-amp. In this case, the channel remains the disconnected voltage and you can hear a quiet hiss.
Typically, the repair is not advisable.

K
Kovboy belomor 16.05.20

I have wires floating brains,turn the wire is fine,just touches the right rear out.And where is the wire to buy the hell knows.

K
Kirlusha 16.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Shop electrical appliances.
Or maybe it's all the same connector?

K
Kovboy belomor 16.05.20

KirlushaТут I have 4 wires 2 are joined by connectors,so Yes, maybe it is a problem.

K
Kirlusha 16.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
4 more wires joined the 2 connectors
Can not imagine such your scheme...
But if it's not loose output socket of the motherboard, the problem is easily and inexpensively solved.

K
Kovboy belomor 16.05.20

Kirlusha Well, I'm the tin man.Two wires yellow and black I have joined in one big plug it in the motherboard.Then two black, and between yellow and red.They are connected to two jacks.

K
Kirlusha 16.05.20

Now do not understand is:)))
The idea is that if you have 4 speakers, the motherboard stuck two wires mini Jack, and the other end of them, two Tulip, which in amplifier (active subwoofer).
If 5.1 system, respectively in the motherboard 3 mini-Jack and amp 6 Tulip.
Nothing else to think of:)

PS want to Sleep, the horror...

K
Kovboy belomor 16.05.20

Kirlusha5.1 and Yes the whole system is in a total of 3 sockets in the motherboard.

K
Kirlusha 16.05.20

Clear. Try to reverse the wires. I mean do they move and in the mother and the subwoofer. If you will be missing the other channel, buy other wires. (don't use thick insulation Jack, and then the three of them there is not enough space)
But if the same, then it is the connector in the motherboard, then plug them in another slot (you have the same 6 of them?) and reschedule in the sound Manager.

K
Kovboy belomor 16.05.20

KirlushaДа six,the same bed,although my routine is a mess job.Day,night,sleep off day,weekend.

P
PaXa_ 16.05.20

Kirlusha
And how can I solve the problem?

K
Kirlusha 16.05.20

PaXa_
If wires and connectors are really all right, then probably nothing. You amp is dying.
And SAB. no conclusions on the speakers?

P
PaXa_ 16.05.20

Kirlusha
Like... I don't know, you don't in this case. But in the sense of dying amplifier? My whole right side is cut down, it belongs to the amp?

K
Kirlusha 16.05.20

PaXa_
Well. you have the same stereo? Ie the right front and rear are connected to the same channel (the right)?
And somewhere else the subwoofer? If just cuts off the channel, it is one of the reasons I have described above.
Nesvedov in this case the person, just online it's hard to explain.
I would to see what you have to what and how is connected.
There also for a good result, you need to clearly understand your system, then I will be more clear specific cause of your problem.

P
PaXa_ 16.05.20

Kirlusha
the subwoofer is connected to the right channel. Viravaidya channel. But sometimes it is possible to solve quickly, and sometimes to cut down all to hell.