3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj0rni 16.05.20 09:28 pm

Emblems , dogtags, etc... (Mass Effect)

What will happen if you collect all the emblems, tokens, notes , disks, etc., on the plot of \ the plot of the second part is the impact? Or what it will do.
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 16.05.20

Quests associated with picking up these items will be performed. The plot is kind of not reflected.

b
brazilium 16.05.20

Dj0rni
Influence decisions in МЕ1 on the events of ME2. Say if you have someone left alive in МЕ1, you can meet in ME2.
Is affected by the amount of money collected in МЕ1 (say if you collected more lemon, then you just settle in the second part of 50 thousand money). And tokens, disks, etc. need to experience and increase in level. When transferring from a high level, you can get in the second part several levels (60 level МЕ1 gives a 5-th level in ME2).

D
Dj0rni 16.05.20

It is clear, thanks for suggesting it) At this point I went through all the quests to vermiere + almost all pumped (except for space and time in languages, pistol and sniper rifle), LVL 44 =)

b
brazilium 16.05.20

Dj0rni
If this is your first playthrough, then level 50 would be the highest after the first passage will be available for levels 50 to 60 and an insane level of difficulty.

[
[Dyadka Yar] 16.05.20

The question is not on topic, but create a new topic does not make sense. Can't start a romance with Ashley. After Nover approached her, her sister says that the shepherd is handsome, Ashley asked heard whether shepherd or not, and further in the dialogue, Ashley said he was surprised that Shepard came to her and not to the Penny, he says why you think that? Ash: she shows interest in you and you probably to it too (not literally remember). Shep: I'm interested not because the Charter prohibits relationships with their podchinennymi. Ash: then it is certainly interested. and, after that dialogue yedinogo the hint of romance until the very end of the game. 3 times already passed. And with the Penny no problem, she hung herself, that's just the Liara did not interest me. The game is licensed and why not having an affair with Ashley I don't know.

b
brazilium 16.05.20

[Uncle Yar]
Looks like you had a productive talk with the Penny... And Ashley keep talking heroic replicas, then if would have immediately dismissed all of the harassment for the Penny, it would be easier. Sounds like you got the situation resolved when they both will require you to choose one of them.

[
[Dyadka Yar] 16.05.20

brazilium, with the Penny already had a dialogue. Shepard told Ashley he does not care about very much. Liara asked her, he too is interested or not, Shepard said let's stay friends. And then went to Ashley, and there was this dialogue which I described above. Came to Ashley after Feros. She began to talk about the fact that her father shot, about how she told him she read poetry. And after Varmala the conversation was about alenko. A novel of hint fiction. And so on until the end of the game. Don't know what to do

[
[Dyadka Yar] 16.05.20

brazilium, saw the trailer for the third part and the old. I saw that Ashley will be there too, so wanted to save Roman and Ashley make a transfer. Want the third part to squeeze all the juice ). With different sohranenok pass. I can't wait December

b
brazilium 16.05.20

[Uncle Yar]
After the ship was locked in the Citadel, Ashley was coming? Usually someone coming and giving a hand Ashley or Liara to help get the shepherd means that you have an affair with her, then before the final mission will be a romantic night. Another question: are You hard down not Ashley? After Eden Prime you didn't upset the lines of the apostate? If you want a relationship with her, then it is desirable to maintain. But if its tough in the beginning to call for discipline, it will be cold.

[
[Dyadka Yar] 16.05.20

brazilium, when Normandy was blocked and no one gave a hand, neither Ashley nor Liara. The Joker just reported that Anderson wants to meet in a supernova. I play renegade and mine all were initially sent. Thanks, I will try again to pass and not to be rude

b
brazilium 16.05.20

[Uncle Yar]
all were initially sent
Yes, it could have ruined everything.

[
[Dyadka Yar] 16.05.20

brazilium
renegade after all) thanks again

c
comendant 16.05.20

don't know about that but block with paladium find great