3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
realhero1980 16.05.20 09:29 pm

A bug with the constant loading of textures, where's the solution? (Prey (2017))

Create a theme of despair - released patch 1.04, there have been several driver updates for the graphics card, but textures as progrules on high ultra and progruzhat.
Know all the possible forums, somewhere there is a solution, but is no longer relevant versions of the game feature put in the middle and play I do not like, because the graphics in the game that. MB has anyone found an adequate solution to this problem?

P. S. Please do not flood in the spirit of iron upgrade" and other heresy - this problem is characteristic not only for cards of the old generation, but also found in 1070GTX and 1080GTX
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tomas Sevchenko 16.05.20

Weird 1050ТИ have never had such problems moreover they even when you first start the game is not loaded, and once in max quality(checked by skinshoty). Maybe the amount of necessary video memory .

r
realhero1980 16.05.20

Thomas Sevchenko
OK, I don't have enough video memory, I want to say that the owners of the top GTX1070-1080 it is also not enough?(personally, my friend GTX1080 two in SLI and exactly the same problem) - on the Bethesda forums wrote that this is a bug due to the architecture of some graphics cards, it is found from 700 next generation and, so far, no adequate solution other than to wait until you Nvidia will fix it - no. Suggest to roll back the wood on an early version, but I haven't tried it - I thought that here people will unsubscribe and will share the experience.

p
pafilin 16.05.20

I myself suffer and not playing on medium,I got ATI R9 380 2 GB and I also have Islazul and wrote to them that'll buy the game when they are complete I will put none 4 GB creature

T
Tomas Sevchenko 16.05.20

Paylin
I remember also bombed when released Batman Arkham Knight I had my 760 2 gig vidio with only minimal textures could play and swearing, and this at a time, and now 2 gig vidio is all about.

J
Jeff-xxx 16.05.20

Thomas Sevchenko
Confirm on 1050 Ti 4gb on the maximum KACH-ve with textures all the rules , even tested on a 550 Ti 2gb and the Radeon R9 270x 2gb - that is not above average jump :

So the main cause of the troubles ,apparently, in the video memory .

r
realhero1980 16.05.20

Jeff-xxx
fuck youtube Prey 770GTX and look to ultra and the guy gives 70FPS and without this soap, I have XS even what to think

J
Jeff-xxx 16.05.20

realhero1980
And why ? I brought the facts of my experience available iron .On medium play , the difference is not critical at all , stressing about all sorts of crap , but seriously , this is one of the games between max. and mini. almost no difference , already beat the game time and not working out on small things .

r
realhero1980 16.05.20

Jeff-xxx
yeah, it's time hardware change :D

M
MunchkiN 616 16.05.20

znachitsa thing in okolo processor part
Nada threshing 8 cores SSD memory cool and PSL Express 4.0 to beat this game

B
Bronik . 16.05.20

Who have bad texture : Set texture quality to medium or experiment! And the rest is at maximum!