3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 16.05.20 09:29 pm

In-game workshop | Mods | Weapons (Fallout 4)

Guys, please advise on the weapon mods that are the in-game shop. Here are your favorites. But need quality work
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 16.05.20

Go to NEX and look there.

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

The user reviews on steam is not a criterion?
Sitting here are people just still can send in an unforgettable adventure (possibly romantic).

S
Sha-R 16.05.20

at_sagor
Not romantic, and erotic

M
Marquess 16.05.20

at_sagor

I was talking about the in-game shop where you can go through the main menu. Everything is not organized and can be found either accidentally or need to know the name of the mod. I don't know, therefore and asked here.

M
Marquess 16.05.20

Cheburator Founder

on the nexus is not convenient, we still have some edits to make the documents. I find it easier in the Studio game. I need the exact names of weapons that I could find in the workshop

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

Marquess
Well, just there, too, you can create the same topic.

M
Marquess 16.05.20

at_sagor
where? In the game?

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

Marquess
Open the heart of the community the game in steam, choose there the discussion, and then click on the button Start new discussions.

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

Marquess
Here, the picture for clarity:
Spoiler

M
Marquess 16.05.20

at_sagor

why do I need to create it? It will be the same as here

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

Marquess
Then half of the plays in the pirates and accordingly climbs in workshops that they can posovetui? There are all playing in the license (except the most cunning) and, accordingly, can though something to advise.

As you can see day and help here and there. Wait, maybe something will advise besides from the jokes.

M
Marquess 16.05.20

at_sagor

OK, thanks for the advice