3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nwn2030 16.05.20 09:29 pm

The results on the CL imbue a Grim Shield (Diablo 2)

Did imbue a Grim Shield 30 by the Persians 80+ LVL in order to receive a affix +2 pala sk
Maybe someone will be interested in the results.
The result was:
3 PCs +1pal
1 PCs +2pal
All specks -(
Less fit:

All the crap under the spoiler
Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 16.05.20

Maybe someone will be interested in the results.
nwn2030, thank you, they reaffirm the moral: do not imbuia shields, look for them in Kutch. ) or they should gamblig, but quality certainly more fun.
so on the third Sorka good. but is it worth it to immuity?

n
nwn2030 16.05.20

As far as I know, +2 pal can not be shambling on CL

f
firkax 16.05.20

so on the third Sorka good. but is it worth it to immuity?

3pd tower > any of these to Sorka
the only reason these rare items can be need it for +2 PAL

gamble and imbue in this case differ only in that the former has +- random at lvlu clothes and the second she strictly = lvlu Chara

O
Obsessed 16.05.20

Achtung, special in the thread

nwn2030 why? where information?

N
NeDayu 16.05.20

firkax
obsik right, third on the list is good and will clearly be better 3пд tower, because it gives the unit PLR and good deff and ressy and so easily recruited.

O
Obsessed 16.05.20

NeDayu, the speed of the block yet (on Twitch it is not). anyway, rark - topic: this shield is 10-17% fhr, 3 PD tower - no. rarna on the belly can be up to 24% fhr, up to 60 HP, Def and cuts on Twitch for (which 3 PD tower no ice) 20% fhr and stats by 40 HP. combo tower+twitch is better only one - affordability. the feature of all games in CL, despite the fact that there is already a long time ~single, the ability to put Persian into something not formulaic, falling every year, the impelling pump of Chara under this subject. and FERC does is to throw, because it is a Troll. :-)

N
NeDayu 16.05.20

Obsessed
the feature of all games in CL, despite the fact that there is already a long time ~single, the ability to put Persian into something not formulaic, falling every year, the impelling pump of Chara under this subject
That's what I like in KL, there is still the fact that every Persian looks different (in Lod all look the same). skins rule in General ^_^

O
Obsessed 16.05.20

NeDayu, I like the differently-dressed Persians played differently. skins and Lod can be nice to wear without affecting gaming performance: levick, instead of a Shaft.. XS I the skins are not guided. )

y
yI7bIpb 16.05.20

Obsessed
Then that inbuit on the classics? Tried shields and Martel, but decided to stay on the armor type-Ornate plate. At least you can sell it for 35 000. Which is better? Scepters?

O
Obsessed 16.05.20

yI7bIpb, I do not emboil. grim/bone shield, lance or martel, in my opinion. scepters are only shopit. blue rulezz.

I
Irvalande 16.05.20

Why not gamblers? Ilvl 82 for the prefix +2. That is 86 level should definitely have a chance to get it) on the other hand gambling charms still make more sense)

Imbue the idea make sense to do the boots/helmets/gloves perhaps low levels to get triple cuts cutting off affixes the upper levels)

O
Obsessed 16.05.20

Irvalande, there's generally a philosophical question - what to do in KL, if not the people?. if the people there, you can swing and catch the gear with Di (qdrop). however, there is a caveat - a labor of nerds is usually no time to rebound to Jamale and a bunch of good gear remains on the floor. but if people do not, does it matter dressed char in topic or just good?

s
street_vaiper 16.05.20

if imbuit to pochemu bi ne imbuit armorchik?

O
Obsessed 16.05.20

street_vaiper, na armor4ik3 c3nno co43tanie mnogix cvoictv (v id3ale, everyone viсokoYrovnevoe), such i padaut r3dko. a ot imbY3 ix, dymau, byd3t odno ra3o4arovani3. :C

to li d3lo wwitbl pal - 2 pal+allr3z i vs3 3aebeatles!

I
Irvalande 16.05.20

I had the idea of just doing pure chars under imbue, but somehow tired of all the same and I scored) there with those very low levels were of the desired type 18-30, but the monotony tired) Although sometimes I go fishing with qdrop normal di enjoy with Hydra)