3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 13.10.19 10:11 pm

How to disable notifications?

People how to disable notifications of private messages sent to email? In the profile settings not found.
19 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 13.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
In the letter at the bottom should be a button unsubscribe

D
Ded MastDay 13.10.19

darkpromo
Nope, subscribing to newsletters from PG I have disabled. And this message notification to the PM. Every time they come in the mail this content - type you got personal message from user so-and-so, and you still didn't read it, well, the link is on PG. No click no.
I was just sick and tired of having to clean the mail from this shit, and personal messages I see now when I go to the site.

S
Sheril 13.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
I have the address, letters from PG spam is placed

D
Ded MastDay 13.10.19

Cheryl
Hi, well, I did, but spam that also have to be cleaned.

S
Sheril 13.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
the spam folder is not clean, except that once a year. Otherwise unwanted emails again will come.

D
Ded MastDay 13.10.19

Cheryl
How is it not clean? Can trash can also not endure? Well, except that once a year?

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 13.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
As a variant - to create a separate mail for every shit and not go into it,do not open.Anything clean is not necessary.

D
Ded MastDay 13.10.19

[Denis]
I have PG for a separate post, but I'm a sissy)), the idea that somewhere I have something unnecessary, ruining my life.

P
Pilat. 13.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
with grandfather Archimedes not familiar by chance?

D
Ded MastDay 13.10.19

Pilat.
No, not really.

[

Grandfather Mastday
Grandfather Mastday wrote:
the idea that somewhere I have something unnecessary, ruining my life.
But if the WTO so?)))

D
Ded MastDay 13.10.19

[Denis]
What a nightmare!

D
Ded MastDay 13.10.19

Cheryl
Thanks, with the mail I figured out all the letters from PG will automatically go to spam and after 10 days off. I just thought that this issue can be solved just disabling the item in the profile settings on the website, but apparently, not destiny. The functionality and usability of the site every year all statee and setee. I used to visit the game just saw the last message on the forum, and now I have half an hour to fumble through tabs.

P
Pilat. 13.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
well, meet)
Spoiler

D
Ded MastDay 13.10.19

Pilat.
Thanks, I already googled, but the beard is fake.

[

Grandfather Mastday
Grandfather Mastday wrote:
What a nightmare!
This box 13.To him the cloud is bound to 100GB
Spoiler

L
Luka_Gennadevich 13.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
And who is there so actively writes? In an emergency add not helps?

D
Ded MastDay 13.10.19

Lookaheadmatch
Well, let's say I correspond daily with even one person, but I read the messages and respond directly when I go to the site and notification email I did not need. It's just weird that there is no such function for many forums notification settings common.

L
Luka_Gennadevich 13.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
Here is true. Although I do rewrite a lot, not bothered by the spam, it never came. Can read on time. Friend spam threw and then for unknown reasons, he ban flew per annum (the bots were not). Miracles.
Well, of course. Happily. Good luck!