3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The rain man 16.05.20 09:31 pm

Epic fail (Gwent: The Witcher Card Game)

I think I made it. After playing a few days and reaching level 10 I some Hu..artistic intent came in ranked fights. I was immediately awarded a 3 grade and started throwing some monsters, including Chesley in a conventional network game with which to play so as take out almost before the battle started. And so to endure pain and suffering? I'm not talking about winning, I even rounds can't win. And since there is no wins-and no new maps. Advise something?
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
Janek1337 16.05.20

The rain man
Pump until the level in the normal parties.Save scraps to craft more powerful cards.And I think you need to either change or heavily remodel a deck

T
The rain man 16.05.20

Janek1337
Duck in the usual and endure. Maybe nothing on Nilov made a bet? In the Witcher they played. And don't give scraps as a permanent merge

1stVinson 16.05.20

change the strategy=) maps shall not be more than 30% the rest should be a power and you should not exceed the number of cards in 25 pieces; carefully read about the bundles and bonuses of your deck; And you can see here on PG in a video game, there are tips on starting the build of a particular deck.

J
Janek1337 16.05.20

The rain man
Not nelfy rules I play.

I
Intelll 16.05.20

the power of stupid in a strategy not needed

T
The rain man 16.05.20

1stVinson
The deck is, by the way, is another issue. Passing the test and reaching level 10 nasshibali barrels and currently have a deck of 40 cards, which hand nerf is not raised.In the Witcher quickly enough got rid of nanodrug and passed with a deck of 25 cards (there's a minimum?) like a knife through butter. Here the story is quite different. Of course, a matter of experience, but yet to determine who does not need not can.

T
The rain man 16.05.20

Janek1337
You know, once I get this resident evil threw something nilhav I meet. Makes you wonder...

J
Janek1337 16.05.20

The rain man
Well,as you know

B
BatmanWayne221 16.05.20

The rain man
Lucky, I've had a few run-ins with black. And they were very sweaty.

T
The rain man 16.05.20

Janek1337
Not...not change until milham. Three wins in a row over a 17-year-level. Cow Cox) Well, Imgur, with its ability to map to replay.

J
Janek1337 16.05.20

The rain man
I agree,I myself play for nilfgaard , cows Yes ,dragging,dragging also more impera

S
SwedovSandr 16.05.20

The rain man
case is in good knowledge of your deck and the ability to calculate several moves ahead. If these two components you have, then... YOU WILL MAKE TWO ROUND CONSTANTLY. Usually the deck is black strong opponents... me with my weather monsters, you have to work hard to beat them. So here's a tip, look at how others play, define the tactics of the game and pick up the card under your tactics.