3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 16.05.20 09:31 pm

Podskagite what is PereVesti and sbivaet onion? (Dragon's Dogma)

Want to improve the bow and can't understand what I answer these points. And further how to know what is the meaning of some items in the game because when you hover over the labels of the attributes nothing to explain?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
M.A.S.S. 16.05.20

To break caste spells\ability to knock down\equilibrium when hit the enemy.

K
Kipasss 16.05.20

M. A. S. S.
Do not tell me yet how to get the pawn to heal because she constantly scale HP half full?

M
M.A.S.S. 16.05.20

Through the inventory, tell the pawn herbs, drinks or food to restore life.

M
M.A.S.S. 16.05.20

as well sleep at the hotel

M
M.A.S.S. 16.05.20

If that same inventory in the pawn you can throw antidotes and other trappings from olopenia, from loosening, etc. the pawn itself will be used as necessary.

K
Kipasss 16.05.20

M. A. S. S.
So I threw them potions and herbs of all sorts but they every hour use them, and when you just run with a half strip HP)))

M
M.A.S.S. 16.05.20

Kipasss
Yes, they do like to use all CPS when a little remains. But no one forbids you forced to use food on them.

K
Kipasss 16.05.20

M. A. S. S.
But how? I threw them herbs But when I try to use it from their inventory line to use is not lit and not working. Maybe their inventory you can use them only potions?

M
M.A.S.S. 16.05.20

Kipasss
Well then Yes, I missed. Checked right now, I probably own treated them the potions, which act on the whole group. And just watched, so they had that to use and score them bolt)