3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 16.05.20 09:33 pm

The opponent sees me before I have it (the computer) On the PS 4 as well ? Onlain . (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

Zdravstvuite dear friends !
In General, the problem in the topic title . And not only see before but perestraivat and it is logical I guess . I play on PC . Ping I can not see anybody . dunno why the developers did that was visible ping . Today in the game a little really burn . One shot and I killed . In the replay ubiistva I saw that in fact the enemy fired floor magazines are in my war ( well, approximately) . In real life I only saw one shot .The opponent simply flashed by and I was killed . How to fix it . In other games Tahoe've obviously seen but not so critical . Might buy a ps 4 & ( or the situation does not change ? ) . Answer somebody please .
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex474 16.05.20

v1806v
On the consoles exactly the same, Bang and you're dead! It is natural for CoD do not worry, similar to most likely of course because of the Internet, but not the fact that your. If I'm not mistaken, CoD is now something like General Internet at all if you have it bad, then you tipo frighten from other players with better for comfort for all games.

A
Alex474 16.05.20

v1806v
if you see earlier - either a UAV or a good headphone well, or RIN, cheats in CoD is fine

k
killerbot 16.05.20

Alex474
better? what are you talking about, ignorant?

A
Akuev 16.05.20

Faced with a similar problem on a PC. Old computer is not dragged, killed PTS. quickly. Took a new sistemnik 60 thousand, the Situation has changed for the better, but not critical. In BT2 the son of one of the top players, but the infiniti is obtained almost the cancer. What a bullshit...