3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sepriany 16.05.20 09:33 pm

What will be the next setting? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Where you think the following events are happening in your opinion and why?? Again I say that Japan, Egypt and world 2 they said boring - then where is it? India?
62 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy77738 16.05.20

in Russia it would be cool

A
Anatoliy2020 16.05.20

Дмитрий77738
Agree already dovno waiting for when Russia preferably 18-19 century) will be

s
simmac 16.05.20

Before the announcement of the Syndicate were rumors that 3. next after the Unity of the setting: England in the Victorian era, Russia during the revolution, and feudal Japan.

r
red8lue 16.05.20

Дмитрий77738
and in Russia, at what time? I think Russia is boring.

S
Sepriany 16.05.20

I've also no idea what time it will be possible to do in Russia? Although if this series has a train it is quite possible, maybe in the comic about Russia too, were the events on the train!

v
v.mishin12 16.05.20

In the chronology of the history of Russia there are a lot of events, choose for every taste, but preferably still in 18-19 centuries.

C
Cheburashka 16.05.20

The cool thing about it would They in the time of Nicholas II , when there was a revolution in 1917,))))

R
Richards 16.05.20

in the days of the founder of the Rurik, th there was wondering))

d
danielka23 16.05.20

It is possible that it will be Germany. Only knows in what century.

d
dizzy33 16.05.20

Russia will be exactly but in the Chronicles And the full-fledged assassin in Russia, as I hope will not. Otherwise it will look awful assassin in Shvaika and the cap that runs around with an axe by gardens and kills any master.

N
NatanieLzZ 16.05.20

dizzy33
maybe he's in high society will spin?

If you do as about Russia, I think that the period of Nicholas the First may be appropriate. He was there a secret police organized, it is under Templar can be customized. The Decembrists also active. But Pushkin was a friend of the assassins, as Leonardo in the second part)

S
Setesh 16.05.20

dizzy33
when these Chronicles that will be? what it seems to me that they scored on them, and the following Chronicles 2 will not be released, although about China, I liked it, it is a pity money for a season pass, took it for 3 Chronicles promise in DLS, hike more, we can not wait

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 16.05.20

Somehow, I think the setting is prehistoric, like in Far Cry: Primal, but in General I heard that next year there will be a new part of Assassin's Creed, of course, hard to believe, but believe and hope)

T
TheReds1892 16.05.20

SamNikeng
Oh well
do come to their senses
if so then hurray
series need a break

K
Kristof_Kadavercian 16.05.20

Sites
Yes, like in the Jubilee-club are posters read the Chronicles, so not exactly scored.

R
RikoChiko 16.05.20

It is possible that it will be Germany. Only knows in what century.
In the era of the Teutonic knights for example.

Not once discussed what the next part will be. Likely to be the next Wild West will be.
Спойлерhttps://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/12184113_913722475385178_6280343677330297577_o.jpg
I hope Russia will not be delivered. Then from cranberry to spit will.

V
Vic203B-boy 16.05.20

Дмитрий77738
If the next game will be in Russia will be the big Bang of farts, Russian, history will repeat with Unity and 3 part.

K
Kosolapyi1 16.05.20

They have already shown the setting in BSF yet. If after the syndicate, only Russia, the U.S. or world war.
If to the syndicate, it is likely that Japan or India.

_
_BIO_ 16.05.20

In principle, every setting, in their own interest, and is where carousing fantasy.
Many people in the comments write what they want to see Russia since the 1917 revolution, and it's really interesting time and quite a significant event for our country. You can for example grab the time from the beginning of the century, even in tsarist times, and see the December revolution, then the October, civil war, and since before the Foundation of the USSR. (Plus, captured Russian-Japanese war and the First world.) Very rich era. If this particular setting, it is important to participated in the development in the role of consultants our historians, not to get a Chur-cranberry Russia in the Western view, and observe at least some historical accuracy.
Someone wrote about feudal Japan, there is also a very interesting setting, as well as the culture of this country. I would for example love to play this part, as if to continue the theme of Japan it would be interesting to go there in the nineteenth century, who watched the movie the Last samurai, you'll understand when Japan first became an Empire, and secondly, began to conduct foreign policy. As in the period mixed traditional and Western culture.
In principle, I doubt that Yubisoft no ideas for the world. Yes, in this setting it is difficult not to sink to the shooter, but besides open war in the fields and in the trenches, there was another war. For example present in the form of GG such a spy who works undercover in the role of an SS officer, but in secret cleans German figures. Of course the hidden blade and hood attached. Well, or something like that. I think the atmosphere of this part would not be bad.
It was still possible to consider the setting of the Wild West of the United States or their Civil war. Maybe there is not so much interesting, but just imagine the assassin of this era. Boots with spurs, cowboy hat, revolver, and of the blade, where the same without him, would be how some people's avenger and the fighter against iniquity. :)

K
Kevralo Nick 16.05.20

Someone there said they say a new assassin will be in Russia, but that's another story...