3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 16.05.20 09:36 pm

How to open the map 100% of the ETS2 using programs ? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi all, I decided to start a new profile but the map itself is not open to hunting 100% prompt. How to open the map 100% of the ETS2 using programs ? and that the garages were empty and employees were not .
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlavikSD 16.05.20

Yra_85
Look on the website, somewhere came across the save with garages and 100% detection)

j
joshybrod 16.05.20

The best answer, of course, to go and discover! After all, how great then to look at the wound on the odometer miles and 100% card, it's nice to heart that you did it, could!

[
[EHOT] 16.05.20

joshybrod
totally agree, I even MOEA 87% open map nice to look at the mileage

A
Auld 16.05.20

Yra_85
What if you have the meaning of the game ? Surprised these players .

M
MrX3Mik 16.05.20

Auld wrote:
What if you have the meaning of the game ? Surprised these players .
such of nedelnami the whole point -to open,to buy all the possible garages,all the same ,when it is desirable not to.and as he put it above with the help of programsand with a sense of accomplishment to carry the game.Here is such a mysterious meaning...

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 16.05.20

MrX3Mik
no easy when you're playing for a big company and you have not opened the whole map not just of that city, and cargo way to the convoy, that's all . I Windows re installed on an emergency basis and had no sopranos

m
mr.seryan75 16.05.20

The man asked a question. If in fact there is nothing to answer, why the heck to write nonsense, to whom that is pleasant. Asked means necessary. Maybe his not interested in your opinion. Can't help not clever.

A
Anton Evolyushn 16.05.20

I was on 99.99% bought all the garages,all the five seats,50 business is to achieve,the entire map run can't find a small piece 0.01%

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 16.05.20

Anton Evolyushn
Yes I also can not open someone would have suggested what ? to open 100%

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 16.05.20

mr.seryan75
Yes you are right I have a map open 100% TC opened a new profile and the old I skated 730 hours of real time

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 16.05.20

MrX3Mik
as you guessed, I'll take an example