3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E-601 16.05.20 09:37 pm

How good the Russian voice? (Dark Souls 3)

Plan to install Dark Souls 3 and I learned that there is Russian voice. I in English is almost zero so this made me very happy.
I wonder how the game is voiced, at 100% or there are blanks. Type of DLC or sections of the game. And indeed the voice acting, is it worth it to install? That is, isn't the same as it was with Fallout 4? Native voice for humor or for those who well, just wants to pass it on Russian.
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 16.05.20

In many phrases, there is absolutely no atmosphere of post-Apocalypse from the original. Actors agogreat madness and doom.
Spoiler

From myself I will say that there is not much to not be able to read the subtitles. It's not GTA, it's not necessary to be in parallel to drive a car.
Well, plus a bunch of errors from the canonical wording, which cut the ear. I do not recommend shorter.

D
Devill666 16.05.20

not worth it. the voices don't match the characters and break all the romance of the game.
I advise you to watch two videos. one humorous, the second Polony analysis of the voice
Spoiler

T
Toxa95 16.05.20

Well or here in detail. Watch from the 7th minute with a visual comparison of the translated-original.

E
E-601 16.05.20

Toxa95
Devill666
Toxa95
Well. I can't believe you actually convinced me to put the crack. Thanks for the advice.
By the way. I have seen all these wonderful sound effects. But as I said, they are at least fully voiced game? Or even started it is not mastered?!

G
Garry3Fingers 16.05.20

Every mention of subtitles and the driving in gta5 I feel like the fastest reading person in PG, thank me.

D
Devill666 16.05.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
fully voiced. and even with the additions, as far as I know

b
balabxl 16.05.20

The voice acting is not bad, but...why is it in DC? For a complete immersion into the world of the DS is not listed. Probably just what would have happened.

L
LisnykK 16.05.20

POH how good it is there or not. This game it's unnecessary. Furthermore, the original voice sooooo well matched. But if from English. bad, you and the subs to read. Talking there not so much.

R
RGC 16.05.20

Yes, what can I say, even if the Japanese play with English voice acting, as it is in the game at all the only one. The game does not need any other voice

O
Old_seemann 16.05.20

Localization dropped unfairly to me. For lovers, made very soundly. The actors certainly do not play the game, and the voice chosen is not quite correct, but of gratitude and respect people deserve.
I, for example, English is not going smoothly, at the hearing, I don't understand it, but information it is best perceive it by ear. Reading subs does not burden the process, good chatter in the game is not much, but I would have Russian voice acting with joy went

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 16.05.20

Played the first Dark Souls in 2005 6годах , on an old computer . Right now, new ,here watch this!!! useful lot . want to download this toy yesterday!? pojaluysta !!

M
Master Ken 16.05.20

The voice acting is not bad, especially if you play the first time and are not accustomed to the original.

S
Sergey 82 16.05.20

Voice is not bad. Sometimes it is interesting to compare the translation in the subtitles and voice acting (they are slightly different). For example, on the quest of Yuri Landora action with Henri, the voice acting, called the victim, not marriage (not marriage by sticking a sword in the face). One technical point is not liked. When recovering from a talking NPC, the monologue ends abruptly. It would be far better smooth remission. At the moment voiced the entire game and the first DLC, the second DLC as far as I know, at work.

R
RGC 16.05.20

Anatoliy School
Not bad, considering that the first DS was released on the PC 2012m

L
Lelik Bobik 16.05.20

Nothing against Russian voice never had, but the problem always led to the fact that the localizer do all through the ass do. Waycam not once said that a particular voice is simply not suited to the character, they responded by saying: "we do not care, we know better what's best for them!". A banal failure to listen to the gamers, for whom ШОКСМОТРЕТЬБЕСПЛАТНОБЕЗРЕГИСТРАЦИИЭСЕМЕС, Voice and did voiceovers. As they themselves stated: "we are the voice for the fans that they would enjoy it". I remember read once in the VC group from one of the organizers of Vaisov tipo this: "no atmosphere of despair and dark fantasy no, it's all invented by the fans." Well, it's complete nonsense.
In the work itself a lot of controversial moments; somewhere voices simply do not fit (way the most), somewhere suitable, but do not have a good game of actors, voice just a shitty monitor the situation.
Only the ears of a Keeper of the fire.
Itself an insult to the original — compare with Russian localization. In a game where words, voice, intonation are just playing a HUGE role in the atmosphere of this universe. Voice just ignored it and treated it like dirt.

B
Bombardirovschik 16.05.20

Does the game have the Polish localization?

L
Lelik Bobik 16.05.20

Bomber
No, the game has only 1 official voice — English.

B
Bombardirovschik 16.05.20

Lelik Bobby
Ancol.