3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
masterjinx 16.05.20 09:38 pm

Difficulty settings (DiRT 4)

Hello.
Question: how to set difficulty settings, because the interface is English. What is responsible for what, etc. (sound attached).
Thank you!

7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 16.05.20

masterjinx
If you like complexity, choose the Simulation mode and turn all Off if you want easy game, pick a Gamer.

S

masterjinx
Anti-lock braking system — anti-lock braking system prevents the wheels from locking during braking. The system provides effective reduction of the stopping distance while maintaining stability and controllability of the car.

Stability control — stability control, dynamic stabilization system of the vehicle to prevent a skid. Can facilitate cornering.

Traction control — traction control system makes driving on challenging road surfaces with insufficient adhesion. Traction control system automatically monitors wheel speed and if it detects the beginning of the wheelspin, the system reduces the torque supplied to the wheels from the engine or reduce the speed by braking.

Transmission — transmission.
Here choose the most adequate transmission. Offered a choice of five options for the transmission:
Automatic — automatic transmission
Semi-automatic — semi automatic transmission
Manual sequential — sequential gearbox, sequential gear change
Manual H Pattern — mechanical h-frame transmission
Manual H Pattern + Clutch — mechanical h-pattern gearbox + Clutch

Taken from the description of the game DiRT Rally.
http://rulg27.ru/dirt_rally_rusik_nastroyka_profilya.html

m
masterjinx 16.05.20

Thanks, but the link is not present:
off-trottle breaking
launch control
clutch override
breaking time controll

Let me explain: I Have a steering wheel with pedals - for precise settings and a full understanding of where the game needs help, and where the player himself)

S

masterjinx
off-trottle breaking - braking throttle.
launch control - launch control.
clutch override - clutch.
time controll breaking - the break in time.
Translated https://translate.google.ru/

S
Sprintin 16.05.20

abs launch and leave, the rest being cut down, it interferes with driving, to be honest.
abs, a two put quite enough so that the wheels bacilo at all.
launch need, anyway.
well, the simulator put in the settings, and then to mood, otherwise no fucking rides a car and skidding into a turn is not included when necessary.

B
Bombardirovschik 16.05.20

masterjinx
off-trottle breaking - engine braking when throttling back
launch control - when enabled, no need hand to hold the handbrake at the start, all automatic.
when off he will keep the Parking brake and release when the green traffic light. early release - a fine time.
clutch override - on allows you to change gears without kicks engine, that is, if you push the gas and in the meanwhile stick a boost in the real world (and in the game) the car abruptly jerk forward, you can even lose control, when you switch you need to sarsavati gas dobavlyat in the transition to a lower. This option allows you to transfer stick not zamorachivat gas.
breaking time controll is most likely after the race when you need to slow down before the Marshal that the machine will slow down, if you shut off everything manually, you can probably even knock it down or crush

m
masterjinx 16.05.20

I tried in training mode, and here is the conclusion of a feel.
1. ABS - 1. And puts (when necessary) and leveled (when poorly made, even) in the turns normally.
2. off-trottle breaking - 1. So I let go the gas pedal just, just a tiny bit more is too much.
3. All three settings - he. ie, wipers, all kinds of cameras, brake at the start of the automatically - included!
4. Stability control - 5. Stupid if it is 5 turns, and if 0, then press turn, and the car flies forward!
5. Traction control - 0. Responsible for the stuttering in turn. Always loved that brake depended only on me.
6. Automatic
7. clutch override he (but what is the point of eating transfer the PC switches on time - don't know)
8. time controll breaking - 0. Myself like to slow down))