3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Shorin 16.05.20 09:38 pm

Potomac Indian with a beige interior (Mafia 2)

Hi all. Yesterday played in freeride Empire Bay and zastavni Potomac Indian with m2ext, saw that the car had beige interior and wood panel. After the restart, was not able to repeat it. Maybe someone knows what the model was? Mods are only freeride and No Interior Camera with a Full card.

Note: it was evident that model in mind, because teksturki were similar in quality to the original. Search by file frirajdu gave nothing - there is only potomac_indian_z.
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
KNT 16.05.20

Maybe it was an unused texture?

A
Aleksandr Shorin 16.05.20

CST
But I do not know. I just think how to find her. The machine that was beautiful.

[
[EHOT] 16.05.20

Alexander Shorin
maybe you can try to find texture ?

A
AFlexex 16.05.20

Oops, this is interesting. Ask modders like agens'and, let's see the model. Maybe it's leftovers from the beta.

A

Alexis Fisher
TOOTHPICK
So if I knew much about this model. Here I can throw a link to, can view?

A
AFlexex 16.05.20

Alexander Shorin
Go ahead.

A

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-R8Nkl9K2KZbk13MWxpOHpmWmc/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-R8Nkl9K2KZOXZQN21PRjd3bm8/view?usp=sharing

One of the freeride, the second update of the traffic cars.

A
AFlexex 16.05.20

Alexander Shorin
What freeriding? Here the point is in the original game models. And update cars and traffic? I'll see of course, but I do not understand you a little...

A
AFlexex 16.05.20

Alexander Shorin
I'll try to popuniti into freeride, and then if it fails will look like the open model of the game in any viewer. I'm not moddel and, unfortunately, not familiar with that.

A

Alexis Fisher
Had not thought of. But the same textures-present the dirt is loaded. Into freeride. I thought that something changes the textures-present the dirt in the freeride to another.

A

Alexis Fisher
Itself necessary texture to look for, because model is the same everywhere. 've tried. Another option that the game took the interior from another car and used it to Potomac.

A
AFlexex 16.05.20

Alexander Shorin
I advise you to turn to the modders, they know how things work. I have not left a salon.

A

Alexis Fisher
And how to reach them, will not prompt?

A
AFlexex 16.05.20

Alexander Shorin
Agens write to the PM.

A

HERE! HERE! I knew I was not crazy.

A