3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Janis68RUS 16.05.20 09:38 pm

Became overloaded CPU (Grand Theft Auto 5)

percents i5-4440 3.1 GHz
16 GB's of RAM
the GTX 980

Everything worked on the ultra in parallel with the browser more and more space, decided to change from windows 7 to 10, the game was still on hard, run the game on 10ke GTA was mercilessly misiti and lag that even the step not done was reboot the processor. if you just turn it on and stand the percent loaded on
80 % just move my camera the game stops. What reason can anyone come across?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndreyBatkovich 16.05.20

Janis68RUS wrote:
the GTX 980
Janis68RUS wrote:
Everything worked on the ultra
Hard to believe with borsheim work. If only at a resolution of 1024*768.
But if not lying, then I'd look for a joint in the loading memory. To begin with.

J
Janis68RUS 16.05.20

Andreabocelli
Well I exaggerated a bit with the ultra, but very good.high worked steadily in 1680*1050 on average now underestimate the frieze often, but you can play it, can pump out a game there maybe some sort of optimization file is missing

S
Slipnot6 16.05.20

Andreabocelli
If you do not touch the MSAA, advanced settings not to set the grass more high, then the rest of the card will pull on the ultra. But the truth is will not be all worked on the ultra, because not all xD

Janis68RUS
If you put a tenner in the usual way according to the type of next - next - accept - next - install, it is likely that you have there now hangs a bunch telemetry unnecessary processes and other debris put default Windows, and brakes for you. 10-ka of course not the best ever version of windose, but if properly set up, the problems should arise.
And don't forget to disable the paging file.

A
AndreyBatkovich 16.05.20

Janis68RUS
Janis68RUS wrote:
a little exaggerated with the ultra, but very good.high worked steadily in 1680*1050 resolution
In this willingly believe. I have, in fact, a comparable configuration.
Slipnot6 wrote:
most likely you've got there now hangs a bunch of telemetry, unnecessary processes and other debris put default Windows, and brakes for you.
by the way, is also an option. But I have a 7-ka, so I don't bother.

D
Dehaka5 16.05.20

Slipnot6
I may grieve, but the pagefile cannot be disabled. Even if he and 16 GB of RAM. All games will start to fly after a couple minutes of the game due to lack of memory. Why? Here is a simple example. Run Watch Dogs or Forza Horizon 3 put graphics on high or ultra and see how much RAM and swap file eats, splodey and get the number of required memory, so if you want to disable the paging file. 16 GB of games is not enough, only one paging file Forza eats 15-17ГБ and operational 12 employed in ultra natural with 4 of the UIAA.

a
ashan12309 16.05.20

Picked up miner 100%! Check the processes in task Manager + antivirus type Kaspersky full system chekni.

J
Janis68RUS 16.05.20

Slipnot6
Yes no when you install the 10s all ticks I removed the settings I'll look,but how strange that the game refuses to run on those settings which worked before

J
Janis68RUS 16.05.20

Ildar Khalikov
Miner probably not because everything else works fine and only GTA lag

S
Slipnot6 16.05.20

Dehaka5
If so mindlessly cranking the settings, there is no operational nor video memory is not enough. Opinion of course is purely personal, but as for me, MSAA - smoothing for the guys who have the system unit SLI gtx 1080 are bored, or titanium Pascal... it can be Worse is that SSAA, and MSAA multiplies the current screen resolution in 2, 4, 8, and 16 times respectively! Plus you gave an example of some of the most poorly optimized games. BUT! in them I have not played, so probably about the memory you're right.

And what about the paging file, the user slows down the system turning it back on if it has 16 GB of RAM - the fact that when a file is included, the program will first use it as it has priority, ie - first for writing and reading data is used the more slow-running disk space, instead of faster RAM. But if the HDD is still mid-range, then all should be ready to welcome the freezes and unresponsiveness in video games.

I played almost all new games except the example you( disliked races, and watchdogs scared off by the Negro-hipster, maybe I'm racist) and none of them flew, was enough 16GB, which is even open in the background browser with lots of tabs.
So my belief remains the same - yet, games, 16GB is enough op. memory, though, maybe you play in 2 or 4K. Or is the problem only in these two instances of the example the <> optimization.

A
AndreyBatkovich 16.05.20

Dehaka5 wrote:
Run Watch Dogs or Forza Horizon 3 put graphics on high or ultra
These games I have, what can you do, but others work on a 16GB with a disabled swap file. So no need to overreact. To tell the truth even GTA V never asked more 8Gb operatives (with all the attendant stuff that rattles in the system). Can be this individual claims WD and Forza?

J
Janis68RUS 16.05.20

people I certainly can not understand, but where does the swap space if RAM is used only up to 50% but the percent load it GTA so I understand the miner is also to seek not an option, a conclusion: to Turn the settings? or try to reinstall you never know what is damaged?