3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
egsolovev 16.05.20 09:39 pm

Very strange problem with sync gtx 1060

Hello everybody. Recently updated windows 10 to version 1703 (cu). Maybe it did, maybe not. Tell you what now have. Low FPS in FIFA 17, the Witcher 3, battlefield 1, Rise of tame fantasy. Fps in the district of 24 frames (the synchronization does not affect it). In windowed mode everything is fine (60 fps). The most interesting that if in the settings of Battle and tomb raider to switch the modes (windowed, full incl. synchronization on or off) of fps normalized to the 60. In Fife and the Witcher only window. Other games, like GTA 5, WD 2, Rezident evil 7 such problems have not. Before such problems was not. Globally are furious that FIFA normally is, and in principle this is not normal.
What has been done:
1) scoured the Internet. Nothing found
2) put it in the Xbox game dvr
3) updated nvidia drivers (clean install using ddu)
4) removed the update 1703, restored system
5) set the restriction for fify 60 fps using the nvidia inspector utility
6) re-installed the game
7) went crazy trying to understand the logic

Have not tried reinstalling windows. Not an option. A week will kill it.

My iron:
Percents i5 3550
The GeForce 1060 3GB
Operational 12 GB ddr3
PSU 700 w
Connected to the TV (1920*1080 60 hz)

Please help. The situation I have is very strange. Assistance have nowhere else to ask.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 16.05.20

Connected to the TV (1920*1080 60 hz)
Maybe better for Monica to connect to the computer and not to the TV to try?

K
KazymirZyba 16.05.20

egsolovev
The essence of the problem to understand it will be very difficult. Maybe the update changed something in the system. Check to see whether Windows all operatives and that the tempo of work, pomonitor temperature, look in the BIOS. Options can be a lot, vplod to mechanical problems with anything. Disassemble the system unit and clean from dust. Try to configure the connection to the TV via another hdmi, inside the settings of the TV. Sooner or later will decide if bail will not. Good luck.

e
egsolovev 16.05.20

Shadowarm
Monica no :( always connect to a TV set

e
egsolovev 16.05.20

KazymirZyba
Temperature watched. The operative sees. There's some conflict sync

s
saa0891 16.05.20

egsolovev wrote:
Recently updated windows 10 to version 1703 (cu)
Fans update fun.
egsolovev wrote:
have not tried reinstalling windows. Not an option.
And roll back is not an option or something,pick a restore point before the update and all.

e
egsolovev 16.05.20

Tried to roll back and update 1703 removed. At this point I have the graphics driver installed. But I already re-installed 5 times on different versions.

z
znf 16.05.20

and just in-game vertical sync off - watch and then enable in the NVIDIA panel and try - did not try?