3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demid Ablaev 16.05.20 09:39 pm

Drawdown fps, after replacing the graphics card.

Hello!

At a similar forum for the first time, but the situation calls for, so maybe something will be not clear, and not written, sneakers do not rush.

My computer was a GeForce GTX 660. There were no problems. At all. Started playing PUBG and became sad fps (25-30 with just one monitor). Got a new computer with GeForce GTX 760. Decided to replace this, but then the problems started. Overall fps went up (40-60 with two monitors), but at a random time, drops of fps in 2 times, right in the middle of the game for 3-4 seconds, then returns. It is very annoying.

Screen temperatures below (right - normal, left - drawdown fps).

Put a new, clean OS, did not help. According to the previous owner he had no such problems (and to not believe him makes no sense because I got it for free).

Computer clean. Not a speck of dust. I just took apart the PSU and vacuumed/wiped everything. What could be the problem? Help a teapot, please.

(PC configuration)
Percents i5-4570 3.2 GHz
Card - Gigabyte GeForce Gtx 760
PSU - Chieftec aps-750CB
Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212X
21 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 16.05.20

Demid Ablaev wrote:
but at random times, fps drops 2 times, right in the middle of the game for 3-4 seconds, then returns
Fuck knows about what the game is about,but maybe not enough of videoplate,you can try to lower textures.

D
Demid Ablaev 16.05.20

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. all at minimum costs.

s
saa0891 16.05.20

Demid Ablaev
Check other games if same problem then perhaps the case in its.
You can even fire wood others to try out.

n
nickSIA 16.05.20

Demid Ablaev
In the screenshot you have i5-4440 3.1 GHz, and you say i5-4570 3.2 GHz ??? How so ?

D
Demid Ablaev 16.05.20

saa0891
in Diablo everything is fine, but don't play.

nickSIA
scrinis on another CPU. replaced it but the problem remained relevant.

s
skid951 16.05.20

The power supply is better not to climb, and so also may be the drivers problem. You can still on the computer the previous owner to check for sure to make sure that it's not a video card. Well, or insert 660 see how she will behave.

D
Demid Ablaev 16.05.20

skid951
block brush was recommended by a friend, all neatly made.
driver what? video card? I have a nvidia experience update.
the one where the computer took the video card and the CPU - sold, check there is no possibility.

D
Demid Ablaev 16.05.20

when the iron is not changed, it was all stable. average fps without too much drawdowns. as changed, fps is significantly increased and the game became more pleasant, but these drawdowns are terribly annoying. Especially in a game like pubg . 15 minutes latessa, and then die from the shot you have fps dropped to 10 for a few seconds. and then play like, and what to do not understand :(

s
skid951 16.05.20

pros too, it was such garbage on gtx 680 helped setting mode power supply for maximum mode and it all started after installing new drivers

D
Demid Ablaev 16.05.20

skid951
how to do it?

B
Bombardirovschik 16.05.20

Demid Ablaev

D
Demid Ablaev 16.05.20

Thanks, will test now

B
BlooDDoG75 16.05.20

Bomber
Nope that doesn't help - by the way and what Windows is ???

B
Bombardirovschik 16.05.20

BlooDDoG75
probably won't help, but he asked how to do, I said.

B
BlooDDoG75 16.05.20

Well, there sho helped or not ???? Yes, I almost forgot what a strain the percentage was on the card when the drop in fps ???

D
Demid Ablaev 16.05.20

Only went into the game. 10-20 minutes to answer.
where to check the load?

B
BlooDDoG75 16.05.20

Demid Ablaev
MSI Afterburner at least this

D
Demid Ablaev 16.05.20

well after the first game nothing to see. you look and help. I'll write more later

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.05.20

Demid Ablaev
As a variant of the old driver to put.Just will have to look for

B
BlooDDoG75 16.05.20

[Denis]
I agree I had a similar situation on a gtx 970 I had to put the old wood and then updated through Esperance current so helped