3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jekakir 13.10.19 10:11 pm

Error DirecrtX Error (Need for Speed Payback)

guys does anyone know what the problem is
25 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 13.10.19

jekakir
But with this game all full of crap.
I have two GTX 770 4 GB SLI. Driver v.376.33. The game demanded driver V. 384.94. Tried 2 driver this version, both kosyachny. Installed driver v.391.01. Then the game threw an error that the computer does not meet the minimum system requirements for games need DirectX 11. A GTX 770 so DirectX 11. Generally deleted the damn game and returned the old driver.

j
jekakir 13.10.19

thanks for the reply will wait for some fix or patch

t
tachos 13.10.19

The game is not friendly with dispersed iron. If there is a factory overclocking vidyahi get rid of it. All the same goes for overclocking the processor and RAM.

L
Luka_Gennadevich 13.10.19

tachos
The processor hardly, because I have overclocked, played and nothing bad happened. Run long, boy.
The rest were not the same questions.

r
ros789 13.10.19

just update DirectX from the game folder.

j
jekakir 13.10.19

what I only did is useless

R
Roman78rus 13.10.19

To start to remove the acceleration from the Graphics card(I have the same problem if you overclock None, the game does not start) , PERC is also dispersed, but the game accepts it(but You try and take it off, everything from the config of iron depends, everyone may have different to be)
Also, update the video Card drivers(http://www.nvidia.ru/Download/index.aspx?lang=ru
https://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download/mobile)
And directx is also updated https://www.microsoft.com/ru-RU/download/35
Well, all Visual C++ libraries and Microsoft .NET Framework

R
Roman78rus 13.10.19

jekakir
And iron your please, can it just not suitable for games!!

j
jekakir 13.10.19

phenom iix4 925 2.8 ghz. 8 gb of RAM. radeon hd 5700 series 1 gb

j
jekakir 13.10.19

the fact that the game I start the story throws the error of type I during the game come you didn't stay a video card or re-installed the driver like in this video

R
Roman78rus 13.10.19

jekakir
You realize that Your Iron does not pull even on a Minimal salary, for this game!!!
Minimum
Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7
CPU: Intel i3 6300 3.8 GHz / AMD FX 8150 3.6 GHz with 4 hardware threads
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2 GB
RAM: 6 GB
Disk space: 30 GB
DirectX: version 11
therefore do not worry, everything is fine change the hardware(the Computer)))))

j
jekakir 13.10.19

in principle I agree but all the other games pull this no

i
insel260 13.10.19

jekakir
phenom iix4 925 2.8 ghz. 8 gb of RAM. radeon hd 5700 series 1 gb
in principle I agree but all the other games pull this no
Your logic is undeniable. Here and add that there is nothing more.
:D
Tip for the future - carefully read the system requirements for the game before buying.

z
zerohook 13.10.19

insel260
Against this error it is complete nonsense. I have this same error at the same iron Bark And-7 , video card NVIDIA 960 4 GB of RAM 8 GB. So there is no need of a wiseacre pose if you do not know the problem. The problem with games and not with iron.

i
insel260 13.10.19

zerohook
You see to whom I spoke. And with the game no problem. Case software or hardware that does not pull or does not support the required software.

D
Defalt90 13.10.19

Perhaps will help fix from NFS Rivals.
1.On the desktop create a shortcut in the Location insert:
%windir%\system32\rundll32.exe advapi32.dll,ProcessIdleTasks
2.In the properties of the game shortcut add -RenderDevice.Dx11Enable 0 or in the game folder create create a test document, rename to user.cfg and add the RenderDevice.Dx11Enable 0
After that run created a 1-click shortcut,it will clear the RAM cache(Rivsls wasn't working) and start the game.
This method helped me to solve this error in Rivals,might work here.
Spoiler

j
jekakir 13.10.19

maybe I'll try and go

G
Grisha_9ka 13.10.19

Not for the first time set the game on PC but will only start downloading the game minimizes and gets an error, drivers updated etc help please)

F
ForexBro 13.10.19

Iron PC fits the system requirements of the game?
If all goes well, then try to roll back the Nvidia driver to the version which is specially for NFS Payback-the combat.
The old driver I recommend to uninstall using Display Driver Uninstaller.
Another option is to slightly understate the frequency of some, namely, the core clock frequency and memory using MSI Afterburner.

G
Grisha_9ka 13.10.19

Everything fits already 5 times removed and put different drivers and still does not want(