3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 16.05.20 09:41 pm

Need help (Need for Speed: Carbon)

Fails to accumulate a 50,000 fine for card Wolfshead. The problem is that I never got to do 7 violations in one pursuit, and on the 5th level of razyskivaet for these violations accrue 2,550 fine. After retiring from the chase write 5-6 violations. Yesterday, even half an hour with them chasing, and when dumped in the statistics chase says that 6 violations. Either it's randomly impossible to do, or I do not catch up. Of the 7 violation in the carbon, I only know 3 of them:
1. to RAM the COP's car
2. crash into civilian
3. to pull off the road (to go on cut)
What 4 disorders are there? If anyone knows, please tell me. I can access only this last card for the truck.
I hope that the forum hasn't died yet, the game is old.
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
RevIO2RUS 16.05.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
Violations as far as I know all of the Most Wanted, in addition to these three there is: speeding, excessive speeding, reckless driving(in fact all three will be executed, if you only do about 350-400km/h), getaway(it turns out always, if you get away from the cops), the last is the property damage(destruction of various objects).
Upd. not sure about a violation, but doing these steps make sure to obtain 7 violations immediately.

R
Rayan_Kuper 16.05.20

How much do you need to chase with the cops that got all 7 violations? If after 5 minutes of running, naberetsya? And did I understand correctly that the higher the level of razyskivaet, the greater will be the penalty for 7 violations? I got on the 5th the maximum accumulated 2,550. Personally checked, giving up after 10 minutes.

R
RevIO2RUS 16.05.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
7 violations can accumulate at least for the moment, there is no difference, the most important condition for the implementation of the violations, they should all be executed in front of the cops(except for failure of course), so the cops should be very close, so it's hard to do the last two speed violations, as the cops behind, should be lucky to COP sarasparilla right in front of you when you overclocked to the limit. Well, did not seem to depend on the level of prosecution, the penalties are the same. So for the card you just have a lot of time to steal.

R
Rayan_Kuper 16.05.20

RevIO2RUS
Damn, I the whole city is destroyed and what is just did! Still says 4 violations at the end of the chase. And this despite the fact that I drove on the last level. I drove as usual on his Mercedes McLaren about 25 minutes and squeezed to a maximum of 387 km/h But still failed to accumulate 2,550 fine. I came to the conclusion that these 7 disorders randomly turns to recruit (how lucky). The probability of 80% that can do it. Well, actually one chase turns to accumulate 1400-1700 fine. Sometimes all 2,550. And for card Wolfshead need to save 50,000. Also I have not opened the card Crusher (the need to push 100 cars of cops in one chase). Hemorrhagic it all anyway, but this truck I would like to unlock and race it. Yesterday I was all of farmil 20 defensive races and 1 Lam in his career. In the end, all went well. And don't tell me how the easiest way to touch 100 machines cops? How do you know that I have touched 100 cars, and which car is better to buy for this?

R
RevIO2RUS 16.05.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
4 chase steadily 7 violations, the process is something like this: on the territory of Kenji go on the road, which runs through its entire territory, that at the beginning of the chase, when originally a lot of cops and they will spawn, pass on it accelerating over 350 and more until at this speed will pass the COP car that moves in my direction: it's 3 violations, hit a police car, civilian, going for some cut and smash all the cars the cops to leave; in General, it is 7, the eighth did not go not sure what it is.
About to touch 100 machines, there is no trick don't know how to do it easier, I usually just chase half an hour, Taranu everyone can get the card safely. The machine also can not tell, card received on Nissan 240SX. Fines do on a Corvette, or a Porsche last.

R
Rayan_Kuper 16.05.20

RevIO2RUS
Do you know what the best car for drifting in the canyon? I have even 1 million is not out there to recruit, and people are gaining 1.5-2 million. The maximum of the Corvette I managed to get on the canyon 927 pieces. It may be I am inept or have is how to properly configure the machine?

R
RevIO2RUS 16.05.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
The Corvette is for superhumans(zodrow, well, those who have skill from birth), it's at 5 million and more, however, it is quite difficult to manage and in a setting that prevents little mere mortals like me, I drift and canyon played on slower machines 1st and 2nd levels, such as the Nissan 240SX, which is generally universal, and Mazda RX7, they are relatively simple to gain 2 million, but more will be difficult to raise, since they are strongly limited in speed and net you points there for the whole race raise as much as a Corvette can be raised for the first couple of turns.

R
Rayan_Kuper 16.05.20

RevIO2RUS
All I figured out how to score 7 violations. The truck is just now opened, is he not the fountain, just 291 km/h Left to open the last piece of the card (to touch 100 machines cops in one chase) and Carbon fiber will be finished. A couple of minutes to sit down and finish the whole thing to the end. As for the Corvette, I always buy and chase it. I have all NFS skill at the highest level, can beat absolutely anyone. The last boss in the canyon always overtake at the first turn. Career walked for 5 hours. But drift more than 1,800,000 I have not been able to score yet. It is necessary to look for the right car and how to maintain it correctly. Write at least the correct setting of the machine for drift to let me know. I often drift take the Viper and Corvette. Other machines in the career I have is not available.

R
RevIO2RUS 16.05.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
Well now I tried to configure the Corvette, the setup will be to describe translation, which is I'm sort of the official 1C, but not answer, shaking repak, describe only the elements responsible for managing everything that affects the speed/acceleration I have focused in the acceleration of, because it is the drift solves. So, the suspension did oversteer a little(lower or middle element of the left), because if more, it is hard to get out of the turn, the tires are drifting, brake - force distribution back again a little. With such settings 2.5 million, it made easy, and can be 3+ to make, but I'm too lazy to train.

R
Rayan_Kuper 16.05.20

RevIO2RUS
Here is how it's done! I opened all the cards of awards to a single offline. True, I did it on PS3, but it does not matter. I would not say that it is difficult, would give 6/10, because not everyone is given. Everything opens easily for a week. To accumulate a 50,000 fine and to RAM 100 cars of cops is what it will take lot of time! And with cars for drifting, I'll have to experiment. Today once again I proved I'm the best in carbon fiber. For all these 5 years of playing, I first opened all the cards. On YouTube there is a channel Arctic Wolk, where this man also opened all cards of rewards. You can look, of course if you are interested. But I have a couple of days there will be late, I need to test all the cars in the drift and find a suitable where I can score a lot of points. Ahead of I got all the other NFS I all need to go and knock there all the trophies.