3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 16.05.20 09:41 pm

The seed of a tree change? (Dark Souls 3)

Invaded by enemies, used the seed, the mobs attacked them. Was invaded by new enemies mobs did not pay any attention to them.
The effect of seed now only applies to those enemies that were already in my world at the time when zayuzat seed?
17 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlegAttor1966 16.05.20

45 seconds now...

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

Before the seed was better...

D
Devill666 16.05.20

at_sagor
well, Yes. the wafers life was easier. and now we have to fight with the intruder . that's terrible

R
RGC 16.05.20

Devill666
Well, it depends. For me, for example WaveLab is the intruder fleeing the mobs in that moment, when he realizes that not remove

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 16.05.20

Devill666
I come to Anor Londo, wearing the azure amulet of the way, use dried fingers and the seed. Waiting for intruders. But now from seed it was no use, And now the wafers(which are invasive) are easier.

T
Toxa95 16.05.20

OlegAttor1966 wrote:
45 seconds now...
Whoa, why is it a nerf exactly? Damn. And the seeds are only a fixed number you can take in the passing game, or they Mature at the tree giant times how many hours?

R
RGC 16.05.20

Toxa95
10% chance to drop near the tree during the invasion of your world, after each invasion, the chance increases by 10% up to 50%
After the drop chance drops again to 10%, etc.

D
Devill666 16.05.20

RGC
well, Yes. there are roughly opuschentsy who are afraid to fight the mobs. but for the most part I've seen hosts that are almost immediately run over to the fire to encourage someone along the way, chewing sunflower seeds.
0000Ptasha
what type and what fun would that be? to use their advantage in HP, a Covenant, which help in the invasion, and the seeds that would kill and/or humiliate the intruder, which in fact, you're practically encouraged using your fingers. is disabled such fun? type if the rules of pvp is not getting to create the worst conditions for an intruder? then excuse me. wafli't they, and you, my dear

s
siame 16.05.20

After every 2-3 intruders can collect date.

Devill666
Do you think a numerical advantage will always be by my side? The enemy is always three or four , and I am one. Sometimes blue guardians arrive. If the red phantom isn't, and the guards will not come .
On the contrary I don't like one-on-one, it is boring. Like when more enemies on that sad when the intruders against me and the mobs. And invade in Anor Londo only gantry.
Devill666 wrote:
to create the most horrible conditions for the intruder
Wapol, the most horrible conditions is when you gather a gank party, and cut out the intruders one by one.

D
Devill666 16.05.20

0000Ptasha
now would stutter on the numerical advantage, and then say what you like, when more enemies. you HP and platochek more, be sure not disdain.
generally it is strange of you to be in a place where your words invade mostly flesh avatars,use your fingers, and then complain about it and say that vergence-waffles, where are my seeds, why blue has not arrived yet.
to change the location or go to the arena you had not occurred? too hard?

well, it's funny here, XS in General what he wrote.
0000Ptasha wrote:
Sometimes blue guardians arrive. If the red phantom isn't, and the guards will not come .
the same what to write. sometimes I drink tea. but if tea is not to cook - then I drink tea I will not

0000Ptasha wrote:
Wapol, the most horrible conditions is when you gather a gank party, and cut out the intruders one by one.
Oh, Yes. for that you should be commended. well done. otherwise you are no different from waffles. I'd look for a Cup with the inscription fufel second rank , but I'm too lazy.(second grade, because first grade would gather gang party, and was not expecting a random call blue)

Devill666
I'm not complaining. Only expressed discontent with the seed of the tree. Rest you already invented wafel. I'm not interested in fighting one on one. Cut hancherow much more fun, waful. And the location in which most intruders? That's right, in Anor Londo.

D
Devill666 16.05.20

0000Ptasha
0000Ptasha wrote:
Do you think a numerical advantage will always be by my side? The enemy is always three or four , and I am one.
if this is not a complaint, I don't know why you wrote it at all.
dogs think up something. and that APE only wafers

Devill666
Devill666 wrote:
if this is not a complaint, I don't know why you wrote it in General
You're a little bit difficult(. You wrote that intruders sad situation. I'm back I wrote that everything is not so sad .

R
Rooough 16.05.20

0000Ptasha
I'm still noticing, has invaded the swamp, looking for the host, approached the exiles NPCs, they began to attack, then I noticed that appears, sign of the seed. After I ran from them at the range sign was gone, but as soon as I approached the sign appeared. I wonder whether the owner twice yuzal is a seed, that seed is now acting in a certain radius from the host...

Rooough
45 seconds is valid. I checked.

v
vtoroeprisestvie 16.05.20

my seed longer valid