3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 16.05.20 09:41 pm

Blue creature: the Cause of demotivation to continue to play. (XCOM: Enemy Unknown)

This problem. One of the jobs caught the blue creature. They sneak up to the soldiers and devour the latter. What to do with them? How to scare off? Because these creatures failed in their mission to assault the alien base. They still spawn zombies.
7 Comments
Sort by:
t
tovarish comrade 16.05.20

Marquess
What is it? As always - lead, laser-plasma and Orthodox.

V
Vladimir Platonov 16.05.20

Marquess
yesterday just passed this mission seems to be two lost almost all I had COLONELS(veri much prokachany)
porkodi while other tasks, sway, open the exoskeletons of which are +10 HP give lazerki open, and even cooler plastery all sorts and everything will fly off simple and easy)
If there is not enough money then sell the extra equipment in the last tab(grey market)

K
Komandor Beal 16.05.20

Creatures called crisalide, remedy them pumped attack with the perk melee master" and armed with a shotgun.

M
Marquess 16.05.20

Yes, I still have freaked out and deleted the game

I
Ivasik 16.05.20

Marquess
It would be better made a screenshot and posted it here.
Then you can discuss the specifics.

s
schta 16.05.20

Yes, during the first meeting with crisalide I 3 times tried to replay the mission as something pelted with grenades two packs of the chryssalid, removing with HP, in order that the soldiers could anchorite before crisalidi to make a move. And a pack of the chryssalid for two turns eats up the whole team.

L
Live_and_learn 16.05.20

crisalide terrible if they keep away,this makes sense to use alert.Ambush is always a log,but sometimes (or rather always) they will attack the priority target is a civilian,therefore plan ahead.