3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BaYEK_ 16.05.20 09:41 pm

How to kill SECTOPOD??? (XCOM: Enemy Unknown)

Thinking in education is all clear!!!
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
SUSUL1 16.05.20

In the same way as everyone else.
To beat the large crowd from far away, closer together, and made for the shelter
Sectopod it's good to drive into the building, where he rockets into the ceiling rested

S
Seguro 16.05.20

If he is invulnerable to disable the trainer of fling and start the mission again. There is some conflict in the script occurs

D
DragonCommander56 16.05.20

Here's how:
First you need to come closer to him (Yes me) and very good if you have Attack - then if you have a weak weapon at all (not Plasma) that it is desirable to shoot a Sniper using sposobnost (Stun - it does not shoot the enemy for 1 Kh) then begin to pour it all in if you destroy at first you don't succeed when it is his turn he just simply can't shoot and they miss the move and then finish it, if thee are a good weapon you get from the first time to kill, but remember we still have drones near it to kill if they are not repaired.

E
Eriori 16.05.20

As wrote above , the easiest way is heavy with the perk for 2 shots and bullets against robots. As option 2 sniper with two shots , these, too, vigorously dismantled. In a pinch , attack with dual shot. The emphasis of these guys are terrible things to do.

O
Oxygen_woLF 16.05.20

If you're lucky then the sniper perk headshot and double it one shot kills with crits. The rifle will be a plasma)

y
ykufap 16.05.20

Konnor Kenui
there are soldiers on the map, to manage them can

l
lemptyl 16.05.20

Seguro
If he is invulnerable to disable the trainer of fling and start the mission again.

so it's all in the trainer?))

V
Vanilkin 16.05.20

Good question, especially when on the impossible difficulty level climbs them two by two on missions at the same time (it happens).
Ideally, a sniper should be a stun shot that incapacitated the course of the first sectopod. The second destroyed by the stormtroopers in the rest (preferably in stealth run)

I
IgorShakal 16.05.20

Two Strand. with the perk for damage to the robots, and missiles to increase damage by 33%.
Hit with rocket fire, then just a missile, and two of the corpse securely.

V
Vanilkin 16.05.20

IgorShakal
The heavy in fact, ponerinae class, given that the increase of accuracy for only 1 level instead of 3 like everyone else. To carry him on missions almost pointless (except in certain situations, although sectopod this is not the situation)

l
lemptyl 16.05.20

Vanilkin
to increase accuracy only for 1 level instead of 3 like everyone else. To carry him on missions almost pointless

complete nonsense. to pass the sight and take perk 2 shots per turn - very useful.

I
IgorShakal 16.05.20

Vanilkin
I dragged two heavy and they saved me more than once. Including against sectopods with diskade.

l
lameridze 16.05.20

STEL-armor+heavy. with heat ammo. Run up closer in stealth, the manufactured clip in your face, 20 sticks as usual.

I
IgorShakal 16.05.20

The build-up will not show, because it held the game, screenshots can not do. Well, in General this part of me from the beginning, the end support is changed to psionic support.

Armor and weapons can see for yourself what.

D
Dionis417 16.05.20

someone tell me after using the trainer from fling sectopod became immortal how to fix it disable trainer nepomogaet(

l
lemptyl 16.05.20

Dionis417
helps, you only need to restart the mission.

D
Dionis417 16.05.20

I mean to restart on a trainer?lemptyl

D
Dionis417 16.05.20

lemptyl
you can detail what and how

l
lemptyl 16.05.20

Dionis417
what can be more
1.disable the trainer
2.load the save in the database

D
Dionis417 16.05.20

that sucks when you turn on the trainer again, he becomes immortal this is something you can fix?