3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Platonov 16.05.20 09:42 pm

Simulation of strabismus. (XCOM: Enemy Unknown)

Here I sit with a week playing XCOM... and really the game is like a simulator of squint is really annoying..
Sitting is the enemy in low cover ,88% hit, 5 Liadov - all the mistakes...
There are 2 enemy, shoot with the rocket - take one - 5 Liadov - 1 dead=((
But the enemy sits behind a wall, a 30% chance of getting... hmmmmm time to show the class!
AAAAAA , how ass is on fire from this, those who are of down-robotag from the factory mostly in the army took ,if everyone polls strabismus in both eyes?))
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc111 16.05.20

Vladimir Platonov
random generated in the beginning of the round. Making the same actions will have the same results. Change the order and all or do it a little differently. And if you're the same - you get 10 misses will be 88%

V
Vladimir Platonov 16.05.20

gloccc111
of course, in General it is necessary to press the button before you create a game that is supposedly different Rand in the enemy within available on start available)
so maybe something will change.. and it is really unbearable.

I
Ivasik 16.05.20

Vladimir Platonov
What ?!
I'm playing in the Long War (Long War) XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

I had a 6-8 team moves without a single hit. Until the end, the sniper carefully taking aim, not knocked the scrawny one strip of life of the three.
I was hysterical, I shouted Bravo ! Bravo ! and for ten minutes fought in the applause.

Record when the soldiers missed 93% chance of hitting stayed about six months.
But in the fall it was broken - there was a mistake at the gunner at 100% chance of hitting, the distance of fire approx. 20 meters to the enemy.

I went to https://tbsplay.ru/threads/dolgaja-vojna-long-war-personalnoe-redaktirovanie.7803/page-3
they found codes for accuracy and the game took on a human form.

V
Vladimir Platonov 16.05.20

Ivasik
Yes I too sit in hysterics with these mistakes, I don't know who wrote them, but it's just the darkness=))
WASTELAND 2 in this respect, I much more liked=)

C
Caesars 16.05.20

Ivasik
xcom 2, at point blank range with a machine gun, bum missed)))

L
LD123 16.05.20

Honestly, I don't know why all the screaming about the mistakes in 93% or 100% chance to hit with personally, I am at odds from 60% to 100% have taken to goal .

A
Azraell_00 16.05.20

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
So why cry... Accuracy in the game sucks. Why the need 93 if he can't get.

B
Bombardirovschik 16.05.20

So you guys got need 2 things.
Bleeding men and focus items/buffs for accuracy. Beginners Neprikasaemye but with stock weapons constantly miss.
But after pumping and tempering in the battles but with the modules aim improved, etc. begin to peck consistently on target.
Me even more angry.
on the difficult level of the game balance is heavily weighted towards the aliens. For example the first mission , my men - 70% miss on the alien, if released stand 1 strip of 4 (LOL ,LOL) , alien 6 and my men 4 now check it out - they shoot 50% hit rate each second shot CRETE FANSHOT.
The first task all the corpses, did not save anyone at all. my men for two moves completely miss the mark and over the next 2 stroke die in full strength. And from the small sectoids, Yes. In the later stages of the game it was discovered that the armor does not solve - the sectoid damage with the pistol 6-7 Crete , is carried out with 2 hits even heavily armored infantryman, despite the fact that my sniper takes down 4 units.

L
Live_and_learn 16.05.20

as they say screw up everything with 100% chance,or get a bad chance of damage