3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KOHOP 16.05.20 09:42 pm

Marine mission (Assassin's Creed 3)

The last privateer mission (giant and the storm) must be destroyed for 100% sync ships palnuv in a powder the holds is fairly difficult has to do it ,those that passed the 100% mark this as a success?And all the time the ship drowned, a couple of times managed to do , but we need all 3 ships so sink...
PS exactly the same problem in the campaign
33 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClevoGame 16.05.20

I have the same problem,Maxim was able to sink two ships,and I do not understand how to do this;this is a bug or is there some method?

L
Lubber 16.05.20

Indeed, this task was one of the most difficult for me in the entire game. Describe their actions on the example of the privateer missions (the ship pumped the maximum).

Have three boats, one strong (linear like) and two smaller ones. All must be destroyed with a shot into the hold. The main thing to remember is that the powder hold in the bow of the ship and try to pick open it was his nose, causing as little damage to the rest of the body. When it starts this fragment (the beginning where just to kill five boats have problems should not be), we find ourselves forehead to forehead with a big boat. Go full sail to RAM head-on, just before the strike, turning slightly to the side. The impact takes place and the ships some time to lose health which opens the hole. Then we have to react quite fast, because to RUB against the sides of the ships will be long and perhaps miss the point and sink a ship but since the ship the great health", it will be five seconds to aim and shoot hold to focus as soon as get a large white circle.

There are two small, flimsy vehicle. They must be gentle. Plus the fact that they'aquila significant damage will not apply and you can not rush. To make it easier to aim on them, I recommend to do in each volley kripalani is to break them of the mast. They stand in place and further will be easier. After broken masts, there are two ways - the jewelry shot cannonballs at the ship's bow (the first quarter of the corps should get into the light field when aiming) from the middle distance - with luck, the hold should be disclosed with the first shot, the second to do even more dangerous - you can drown. The second option jewelry the RAM. Unlike the first ship to RAM in a forehead it is impossible - flush. So RAM is better to an angle of 90 degrees so as to intersect the tips of the noses of your buildings (not the nasal mast, namely housing).

Of course, even know the tactics, you will need several attempts. Do not be discouraged. Will succeed!

In story missions, everything is easier because there's either three, or four of the frigate and sink this way need only two. And I replayed this mission a couple of times and always from one of the far ships in this episode, the hold was broken from the beginning - main time sink it the helpers. But in General I recommend again the RAM.

A
Amon.Ra.XII 16.05.20

I passed it ,but the mission of Sea wolf can not pass with 100%,where you need to protect at least 3 allies.Start a mission(allies 8), attack 5 ships(maybe linear),urine each take turns and when come to the last,it wets my 4 ally .What are they doing?

G
GarretSSS 16.05.20

Lubber
Dear, you a question as an expert on the naval battles.
Early in the game for Connor (the mission immediately after learning a naval battle; I can not say exactly, because at work) has a mission in the sea, one of the tasks of which consists in the bombardment of the Fort. And at this moment next to the enemy's sloops ply, but they are something special do not cause harm. So, for 100% passing is required to comply with the condition under which Aquila will save not less than half of health. Nifiga comes out. In order to bomb the Fort, you have to make at least 3 run past him, because he's got three towers. During this time, these land rats almost completely manage to bomb me. Is there some cunning technique of the type described to you RAM?
PS If you are not clear about what mission I'm talking about, that evening at home peterkay and write more precisely.

F
FallenGhost 16.05.20

GarretSSS
The question was not to me, but I try to help:
In General you need to be as close as possible to the Fort. When the Fort starts to attack the sea appears white marks where the fly shells. Just try not to get on the trail and to attack the Fort.

G
GarretSSS 16.05.20

FallenGhost
So it is clear, but the fact that these three towers are firing pretty close together. I tried to get closer, and Vice versa away, with the same result: a Pyrrhic victory

L
Lubber 16.05.20

And in my opinion, from the Fort should stay as time away. Point-blank shot at the time, which is logical, and in the distance, there was a feeling, generally do not achieve. I shot with simple cores (it seemed to me that they are on a hot fly).

And you can not swim, and take down the sails and stand quietly, slightly turning the body, if you want - on the tower the auto-aim in my works. Just stand away and give three volleys, not wasting time on swimming.

Most importantly - keep the pace: when shooting Fort Crouch, (spacebar), then a volley, and again sat down (just the gun charged), and again a volley.

At least I passed. And the boat would have first shot before the approach to the Fort on the firing range, so as not to interfere, although it is possible for dessert to leave (I vaguely remember the disposition of) their shots still being adequate.

A
Amon.Ra.XII 16.05.20

Can anyone help?

L
Lubber 16.05.20

Ramzess05
Specific mission, can't remember, but I do not see the difficulty to get rid of five ships. if the boat - shot from a small caliber, if large ships are red-hot cores. To the maximum RAM it all - the fastest way to destruction.

K
KOHOP 16.05.20

hmm.... thanks lumer -I did so-the battering RAM of the first digging ,the truth rarely gets hold bare ,but had the cases , so kripalani I takayazhe garbage-already so tried ,sometimes it worked but the whole point is that all 3 don't work ,but thanks-will try again))

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................ mission complete ! left tutorial well, it's not so hard)))

F
FoRKaS 16.05.20

Maybe a bug, but the added rammed the battleship opened the hold, shot him, the ship count in enough. Next was the frigate for the hold, fired the Falcon, that's all, 100% synchronization. It doesn't matter now xD Just a tip for those who have had this same problem.

n
n-zhi 16.05.20

To pass the mission with the powder holds is quite simple. You need to first break sail all three ships, shoot them only kripalani. After the vessel obezbijede to go ramming it straight into the nose of each ship. With a good hit directly illuminate a target, the case for small - to restore sight and shoot the Falcon.

M
Migel Gross 16.05.20

GarretSSS
I'm just right now this mission is passed. The first time I tried to pass - also did not go for the same reason. And right now, restarted and almost immediately went. There, damn it, just need watching white splashes on the water from the nuclei to Dodge the attack. Ie they do the shot - you're on the half of the sails are turning in the direction of the line of fire judging by the white splashes and then shoot himself. So it can be a long Dodge.

I have a question on the next mission after mission with Martha's vineyard the Vineyard and the bombardment of the Fort. Need to get the frigate in a vulnerable place. How to do it, where to shoot?

Migel Gross
The question is removed. There is need to RAM them first and then shoot at the nose.

Now as time passed that story mission on the sea, where you 2ум the ships to hold fire. I think the easiest way is first to RAM a frigate, sailing with a squadron of small ships, and shot into the hold. And then watering as the frigate with a pre-open hold. It's easier, because the first frigate coming right at you and more chances of success than with one of those three. Only when I first tried to do had some sort of glitch and after the shot on the very first frigate I have refused the Falcon. Just pushed the button,and he didn't. Had to perezagruzite. Luckily still passed:)

a
aMBre11a 16.05.20

People help please, I was exhausted already.....
The task has a condition that Sink a ship by hitting them in the powder prison 0/3

S
Ser777 16.05.20

yJIbTpaqpuoJIeT
Here's a tip on one of the sites naschel:
Also tried hard, but in the end, it turned out: put in l'aquila RAM and bought knipeli. When did Orpheus and his support, began to break their mast kripalani. After they do this they almost completely freeze on the spot. Then the fun begins. The powder stocks of the ships in the game are stored in the bow and aiming should be there. You can handle kernels, but I have to be more confident, decided to RAM. Came nose to nose and just before the collision took slightly left or right. If rules speed, white mugs, in which you have to aim falconets opened immediately. Sometimes, though, I had to do and re-entering

a
aMBre11a 16.05.20

Ser777
I know all about it...... I found a lot of tips for passing the job.....
Aquilla improved to the maximum, if Taranu he opens the powder hold only in the linear, and the rest blows...... Tried differently...... Tried the mast to bring down then shoot in the nose, engines, Falcon, buckshot.... All to no avail..... Help please =(((

G
GarretSSS 16.05.20

yJIbTpaqpuoJIeT
Just passed this mission. The advice from the post above is completely valid. Forget about the kernel. Put knipeli and break the mast. Go to the RAM in the nose. Open the hold, shoot to

a
andrey301095 16.05.20

I'm already with cores and without cores, and read a lot in the Internet, as it is to pass, the number of attempts which I did drives me insane. I went the entire game at 99% for a full pass I miss that job. For several days I'm trying to get it all but meaningless.

D
Daria1691 16.05.20

андрей301095
Stupid stop ships barshots.
Ships-support RAM really nose to nose to hold opened, but polarusa, otherwise, drown them, or RAM the side, but do not punch in the nose, a touch - holds any seem.
Support enough of a blow, and Orpheus from the second I punch the hold opened.

a
aMBre11a 16.05.20

wow..... it really worked as you described ^^
stupidly stayed in front of the frigates for a short distance, leveled Aquilla nose to nose on the floor the sails rammed, the holds were opened all =))))