3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FreemanAWP 16.05.20 09:43 pm

Convenient management kawamichi? (Dark Souls 3)

Never played this series of games. Yesterday, finally decided to meet her, started with the first part, but the office did not do. And how are things in part 3? Is it possible to play comfortably without a gamepad?
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 16.05.20

It is a normal control in part 3. To 1, you can download DSFIX - a little bit will do lol. 2 the control can be set as you like.

W
WAga 16.05.20

FreemanAWP
Management is normal. But very rarely byvaet the camera flies up and starts spinning. For 60часов this happened 3-4 times.

i
inad 16.05.20

Yeah, the keyboard-mouse with a wild sense misici and no target lock to play the most, just kaef.

F
FreemanAWP 16.05.20

inad
And the Sens can not be changed?

R
Rottan 16.05.20

Convenient management kawamichi?
For me, super comfortable, in any game.

D
Ded MastDay 16.05.20

FreemanAWP
The only part in which management kawamichi immediately comfortable, without any tweaks and settings, in contrast to the previous parts.

D
Devill666 16.05.20

gimped -masthev. without it don't hurt at all

J
Jules_Merit 16.05.20

Do not listen to those who say that must be the controller. The third part is well done under the keyboard . For those who are well controlled with a gamepad , it is certainly better to play on the gamepad , and for those who kept the controller the last time he played in the first Curling , then it's worth a try without a gamepad :D But if you had plans to buy a gamepad or get it from the far corner , never too late to learn to play on the gamepad.
But , unfortunately , in the second part of the office stiffly , and in the first and does support none(( But I somehow managed to pass the first part on only the keyboard , installed all the right buttons on the keys and as in Devil May Cry 4 steamed))

O
Old_seemann 16.05.20

Acceptable. Better than the previous

R
RGC 16.05.20

Excellent management on kawamichi, most importantly a bit of bother and customization. Any actions are reassigned to fit your needs and Sens is in perfect condition

F
FreemanAWP 16.05.20

Convinced.) Started playing kawamichi already passed the first boss. Killed somewhere from 30 attempts.

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

FreemanAWP
Sounds like a complaint.

F
FreemanAWP 16.05.20

at_sagor
The cry of the soul xD

R
Rooough 16.05.20

FreemanAWP
This is what I remember when I first played the second dark, so once flooded the Tower had, could not Dodge and kill the Slayer, after the 10th attempt, gave up the game for a few days, and then it turned out that I was overweight and I could not effectively uvorachivatsya... :/

L
Lvinomord 03.09.22

All 3 Darka passed only and exclusively on the keyboard.