3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kai2613t 16.05.20 09:43 pm

Cheat or glitch ? (Dark Souls 3)

Today in the arena of the Pontiff participated in pvp and then as me as a enemy killed instantly , the recruit disappeared too , a bug or what ? for the first time faced with .
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

I mean? As it happened, not just out of the blue spontaneous death?

k
kai2613t 16.05.20

at_sagor
right in the middle of a battle we had half HP and then instant death to both , and the recruit was gone , I just saw where he was standing . in the arena itself , where appeals to leave .

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

kai2613t
Maybe he used cheats? Although the hell to kill yourself? They usually have popular immortal or immaterial. Probably a bug of some kind.

_
_TEZ_ 16.05.20

That's where you chitakov take? In x2 I just met and in the 3rd still haven't seen one.
but maybe it's because of the Internet, in x2 often is met.

k
kai2613t 16.05.20

at_sagor I too think that a bug , since we died at the same time and the recruit also gone with us .

k
kai2613t 16.05.20

_TEZ_ 3 darque is full of them , mostly citatum on FSC carried weight , I fully saw the whole set armor of Havel and Drin weighing in at 25 kg , that would be so pumping it is necessary to have at least LVL 200 hundredth and I play on LVL 140 .

R
Rooough 16.05.20

_TEZ_
I didn't notice earlier, but the day before yesterday and got caught. First on the pvp arena, people in Haveli been acting strangely, then appeared the inscription and the accompanying sound of invasion(into the arena Karl!), then came the clot oval green color, he first flew to Havel, and HP have all got good, then to me, as I realized my Persian because of this got the maximum stats. After I scored Havel I broke all the equipment. The next day invaded as loyal Aldrich, there I was fired from Evelyn, as I understand every bolt broke one thing.