3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artemy Alekseev 13.10.19 10:11 pm

Fails to capture the region (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I encountered a very strange bug in Assasin's Creed: Odyssey. I lowered the stability of KOs, which is controlled by Sparta, to zero, but the battle never came. Grab this region for Athens impossible. Tell me what to do with this glitch?
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
blackopsmaniac 13.10.19

To start the battle, not necessarily stability to reduce the battle immediately after the death of the ruler of the region becomes available.

a
abgalter 13.10.19

Artemy Alekseev
Zavala ruler.

S
Sam_FisherPG 13.10.19

Artemy Alekseev
There are glitches in the game, faced a few times, I have a license with the latest updates if that, just forget it, a hundred times will have time to do it.

A
Artemy Alekseev 13.10.19

abgalter
And the leader is already dead)

d
dilat 13.10.19

Artemy Alekseev
No missions were gone from the island or associated?

A
Artemy Alekseev 13.10.19

Jobs that with an exclamation point on the map, not left, but there were some missions where the icon on a black background.

a
abgalter 13.10.19

Artemy Alekseev
And what job did you have for this region?

A
Artemy Alekseev 13.10.19

abgalter
There on the Spit was the job with Marcos. He went from Kefalonia, it opened a new vineyard and then made himself new enemies. I had to defend him from robbers, from whom he took the money borrowed and not returned. Hardly this job has something to do with conquering)

a
abgalter 13.10.19

Artemy Alekseev
I have long passed it,I could be wrong,but maybe you're not waiting for that battle.
Somewhere in jobs was about the battle and ran around the peppers that you offered to begin the battle.(it was only once,I now have 85th level)
You may need to find this pepper and to go with him to his battle.
There's someone above wrote about the bugs on the license.So that's a lie.This is my second time going through the license.The first time came to 48go level and decided anew in a different style.For all time did not encounter a single bug!