3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VirusABCD 16.05.20 09:43 pm

The theme of ban ... (Dark Souls 2)

What if I was banned the second DS but I'll buy the third? And I will have permac in the third and I can't play MP. By the way, I was banned because of x360ce, leaving only labels and spot heights.
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
kokoz80 16.05.20

VirusABCD
you can,and sausy bone order in the second DS,again unban if bullies are not going to cheat and break online

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 16.05.20

VirusABCD
Do not bring delirium. For x360ce in DS2 it is impossible to soft-ban.

V
VirusABCD 16.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft not working, I even notice on the bath didn't come.

Z

VirusABCD
You what LVL and what NG?

V
VirusABCD 16.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
350, ng usual. Many times I passed, just deleted the game and re-installed to play.

Z

VirusABCD
Clearly, but only the usual NG it is impossible to apnut such a great level, you messed with the souls, and that's got a well-deserved ban.

V
VirusABCD 16.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
I farmersa for pvp, not for the game. You should know where to farm, where I have an ng 65

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
How many times have I wrote that the level of the player and how much NG does not play any role in the online component of the game. All matchmaking goes through the memory of souls.

Z

at_sagor
I've actually hinted at the soft ban, be careful.

V
VirusABCD 16.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
Nitsche not sick, no trainers, no tables. Yuzal only software to emulate a gamepad

d
drag_in 16.05.20

VirusABCD
why have that in the bath then? just for the level of CM came out here and had nothing left. and it is about the scholar, I hope..