3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArrO 16.05.20 09:43 pm

Tops of eternity (Expeditions: Viking)

Cast steel axe of eternity scriptella is it from the inventory to clean?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SS44 16.05.20

To give someone or disassemble. The other is not given...

A
ArrO 16.05.20

SS44
The fact of the matter is that he does not understand, to the right of it in the inventory just the button is not there, unlike all the other classes.

S
Solidar 16.05.20

ArrO
Spoilerroom eternity
Spoleenosti

A
ArrO 16.05.20

Solidar
Type clever? But how about the option to throw?

G
GladiusKein 16.05.20

ArrO
Not sure it was witty or not, but he wrote in fact.
In General, there is one option:

Polarmouse to give it for example: Gaelic Princess, quest Gaelic Union" and going with her in Perth, it will disappear with everything that you will be awarded and wear. Well, or give Markanto or Ive, depending on whose side in the war will be, and when they run away from the camp, will take with them. IFE you'll meet, but Morcant hide from the hated axe, and Buh - bye ;)
Although don't really know what he's stopping you) But the matter is certainly yours)

M
Morhilda 16.05.20

GladiusKein
Palermitana then like too meet. He ran away from me, I was happy, but then suddenly met, he attacked me, had to kill him, it was a pity(

A
ArrO 16.05.20

GladiusKein
Thanks for the help, does not much interfere, just eye corn in inventory, and the shield skrifter with the same useless(in my opinion) property. Only resources nowhere left(

G
GladiusKein 16.05.20

ArrO
You play on the highest difficulty level, and then you will understand that it is the most useful feature) because things break after almost every battle)

G
GladiusKein 16.05.20

Morhilda
Where is it you met him? That passing game 8 times, never noticed)

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 16.05.20

GladiusKein
Why is he suddenly running? I have the whole game to me has passed, and the termination left to live in my village.

G
GladiusKein 16.05.20

Malenkiy Osminojek
He runs away, if you are against the king of Northumbria to fight begin, he's a citizen of this Kingdom.

M

GladiusKein
I fought on the side of the Picts. When in Dun Friese was supported by the Picts, he tried to say something, but no more. In the end, after the capture of Northumbria he stayed with me. Maybe a bug, XS.

G
GladiusKein 16.05.20

Malenkiy Osminojek
The pirates play?

M

GladiusKein
No, license. But I passed it almost immediately after release, before the release of all the patches.