3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KazakBerzerk 16.05.20 09:43 pm

Preston Garvey [HELP, LACKS NERVES] (Fallout 4)

In General, Cores passed the World, hunting Season specially held its first then to pass the Minutemen. Came to Concord, saved all, followed by Sanctuary, all settled all the rules, the trace mission is to be the First step to help the village and so on., but it does not appear because there was a dialogue and Preston and he said let's end the raiders, I was like, well, OK. Complied with Season, cleared all the outposts. But the dialogue never getting better, says I remember about your problem (s teleport to the Institute (already thought that nothing told him that)) but first, just help settlement, and the settlements there. They are empty after the raiders. How to continue to host the Minutemen? Still no saves, because they are overwritten constantly.

20 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igroman 1 16.05.20

Who knows, maybe there is a view that the settlements need to improve? there is protection, food, water , beds to build.

G
Gai-sensei 16.05.20

Another option through the console to register the next stage of the quest.

s
saa0891 16.05.20

KazakBerzerk wrote:
Still no saves, because they are overwritten constantly.
Here as I can not understand why you do it,and then look for a solution to the problem I have for Fallout 4 saves on 20 gigs.
And why it was necessary at all in Cores the world to go,and then wonder why Preston is unhappy.

PS
As you already wrote above,the decision only through the console to finish the quest stage,but not the fact that in your case it is correct and then start the line of quests from Preston.
Someone else's save game will be very difficult to find,because hardly anyone went to pass Cores the world is not going quests Preston.

R
Rottan 16.05.20

KazakBerzerk wrote:
Still no saves, because they are overwritten constantly.
What do you mean overwritten. You only used quick save?

Z
Z126 16.05.20

KazakBerzerk
This bug did not fix it.If you want to go further in the story ask for the help of the underground or the brotherhood of steel (I did the same thing ),

f
fox345 16.05.20

KazakBerzerk
Due to the fact that the passing DLC Nuka-World gives a very useful ability. Such as Knowledge produced by the blood, Professional, alpha male of the Pack and the most powerful gun in the game the Man who solves problems. I start to take it immediately as soon as it opens. But to avoid problems you described, the answer to the proposal of the Preston Garvey to lead the Minutemen, waiver, promising to think about it. And have no contact with him until then, unless I get everything I need bun from the DLC Nuka-World.

s
saa0891 16.05.20

fox345 wrote:
Due to the fact that the passing DLC Nuka-World gives a very useful ability. Such as Knowledge produced by the blood, Professional, alpha male of the Pack
All this is in the perks.
fox345 wrote:
The person who solves the problem
As an option very worthy replacement,one of the most favorite guns

http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6_%D0%A1%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8F
with it you can get it at the early stages,the main thing is to collect the money.

f
fox345 16.05.20

saa0891
Due to the fact that at the beginning with bullets 45 caliber tight I use them exclusively for Press and pray combined with the Ultra-rotor . Because I think it's more profitable. And the perks have to spend precious skill points. And I do not remember that similar to the Knowledge obtained blood perk. You may have forgotten.

z
zombijaic 16.05.20

First you need to perform several jobs at subway or BS , when you need to build the teleporter go to the Minutemen

P
Pepin3d 16.05.20

fox345
Fox has written is true
I just played the last re-transmission and IMHO Knowledge produced by blood - the most useful perk, and if we combine it with the perk from Piper the pumping levels will be very fast in the early stages of the game
TC sohranila more and a lot for this game from Besezda

K
KazakBerzerk 16.05.20

saa0891
passed first Cores the World, not only because of the perks. Wanted him to go after the Minutemen, Preston, to take advantage of it and walk on, as if to go through Preston to get a perk and then go through the PITS and do at least 1 Outpost that Preston immediately hate GG, and dialogue with him will not be any, even for helping the settlements, and the perk will be gone...

K
KazakBerzerk 16.05.20

Rottan
you could say that, just saving displays at the very beginning, that is, the output from vault 111. KAEF

R
Rottan 16.05.20

KazakBerzerk wrote:
easy storage displays at the very beginning, that is, the output from vault 111.
I do not understand your phrase, but I personally in games where there is the ability to save anywhere, I have 200-300 saves at any point of the game.

P
Pril Balsam 16.05.20

KazakBerzerk wrote:
well if you go Preston to perk and then go through the PITS and do at least 1 Outpost that Preston immediately hate GG
how interesting... I was lucky. Perk I did not take it, it was too boring. Maybe that's why when I built FORTS raiders, he fought, but not fought (hate, as I have read on the forums), and we with him, when the time came, finished the main quest. While at the meeting, he now mutters about the impossibility of communication :))

so, it's all about the perks of Preston?

P
Pril Balsam 16.05.20

KazakBerzerk
maybe Pepin3d preserved save it without Preston plays

K
KazakBerzerk 16.05.20

Rottan
now, I only have a quick save that is overwritten.

K
KazakBerzerk 16.05.20

Z126
I'll try of course, forgot them, because they always did teleport the Minutemen.

R
Rottan 16.05.20

KazakBerzerk wrote:
I only have a quick save that is overwritten.
Do not understand. What you have in the game there are these buttons? Odd you fool persecuting. )))

K
KazakBerzerk 16.05.20

Rottan
there, I did not use them)

B
BIGssdl 16.05.20

nerekomenduoja to play faluty and scrolls (and indeed in any single rolevuh) without 20-30 of savegames at different stages of quests etc (before taking the quest before handing in the quest, etc.)