3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mama Stiflera 16.05.20 09:45 pm

Blood and Wine before sujecki and COP (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Someone already tried this alternation? What changes if first pass KIV, and then the main story. Or KIV first pass, and then the COP, then the story, etc., etc. I wanted to start my 3 passage in that order. Moreover, the developers have promised a lot more surprises at different passage than at the exit of the COP. Who or what found, let's share. There are new dialogues, meetings and more concrete, so that nothing is missed in the new passage. Maybe someone already has a full list of all these surprises?
49 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andre fd 16.05.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
in the end it comes Tris/Jenn/CRIS, and if you pass in a different sequence, it is likely that no one will come. Well because of that..

G
GalaXXXy 16.05.20

Well I passed the first COP, then KIV(In the end no one was , well, guests ie) and now the ridiculous walk)

W
Wild Rider 16.05.20

Galaxxxy
Geralt said Regis, which defeated the Wild Hunt, remember?

G
GalaXXXy 16.05.20

Wild Rider
To be honest I do not remember, but it seems not)

M
Mama Stiflera 16.05.20

Heard in Novigrad you can meet the one that a bird turned into KIV. Surely there will be some new dialogues with Buttercup. But there must be something else

F
Fedmarshal 16.05.20

Passed blood and wine before realized, Geralt actually told Regis that broke the Hunt, although in reality this has not happened, and the quest for the guest in the house appeared immediately after the end of sujecki

W
Wild Rider 16.05.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Yes, I met her. She said she wants to go to Skellige.

Fedmarshal
Geralt actually told Regis that broke the Hunt, although actually it hasn't happened yet
AI-Yai-Yai Project. So, KIV definitely need to start after mainquest.

R
Robin-Hood 16.05.20

If playing in KC,but this main plot is not completed,if you go for Triss,Yen,CRIS,it will pop up diolog about the pattern on the face of Geralt.

X
X_ray_83 16.05.20

Wild Rider
Event Blood and wine occur after 2-3 years after the main. There is the date of the tournament is 1275. then as events happen in 1272.

R
Robin-Hood 16.05.20

About who Geralt arrives to the home,depends on the ending of the novel,either Triss or Yen
PS If you only play KIV,it will only preseat Buttercup.

W
Wild Rider 16.05.20

X_ray_83
Here is how... About 1275 did not know.
Then it was necessary to put restrictions on the appearance of the first quest KIV, not to disturb it with the main line, and to make the access after defeating Aradina. Well, as Broken Steel in 3 fall.

R
Robin-Hood 16.05.20

Fedmarshal
And then they say where do bugs come from?...

K
Kraicher 16.05.20

So like KIV can start only after completing the story quests "the Poet in Disgrace". I have floated such hint in the game. However I installed a later save game and began KIV.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 16.05.20

Wild Rider
This is logical, because it is a story addition, which finishes the story of Geralt AFTER the events of the main game.
Kraicher
It appears immediately on arrival in Velen along with the COP.

W
Wild Rider 16.05.20

Frontier buccaneer
Well. Illogical that appears KIV before completing the main sujecki.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 16.05.20

Wild Rider
Yes, zakosciele a bit.

T
Towelie75 16.05.20

X_ray_83
And when exactly the tournament you can see? Just passed, did not notice the date.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 16.05.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Going through NG+ in that order, any features except dialogue with Regis didn't notice.

X
X_ray_83 16.05.20

Towelie75

Spoiler

A
Aleksandr2242 16.05.20

Frontier buccaneer
the final story of Geralt Too loud statement, I do not deny the blood and the wine can be considered the end but I see no obstacles to the continuation of the series.