3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fix4__drug 16.05.20 09:47 pm

The distinction of passing for Pointman and Vettel (F.E.A.R. 3)

Write your opinion: what is the difference between a single pass; if you play for Pointman or if you play for Vettel?
39 Comments
Sort by:
f
fix4__drug 16.05.20

There are two hero's abilities, Pointmen - master-in-arms, and can slow down time;
Vettel has paranormal abilities, such as: shooting ectoplasm out of his hands and telepathic control over the body.

f
fix4__drug 16.05.20

Well, I think so, and their opinion about the passing of the two heroes lay to me

S
SanityExile 16.05.20

have me pirate, I can not for Pattela to play. maybe you know how to change it?

D
Deniskaa88 16.05.20

Pointmen better rolls. And Vettel is faster to find shelter!

S
STARFEAR 16.05.20

Pointmen in my opinion cooler.
He has a slow that not once will save you.

Vettel is no slowing down. Long in the body of the enemy is impossible, you always have to kill to get something in the form of energy without which the body breaks. Also Vettel could not take up arms except in the body of the enemy.
But they are fun to play.

My choice ----> Pointman

S
Slave_Zero 16.05.20

Not Pointman does not roll too fast, the massacre of the SWAT team going on,I like to mock the enemies will move and break one by one.With hounds dogs of Alma when they useless if you're lucky and there will be a lot of soldiers a good beating will work.
My choice is Vettel.

s
stHarty 16.05.20

pointman - game Vettel the hunter, first we were afraid, and now inspire fear! I do not understand Vettel he wores or supposedly due to the fact that he's a telepath, he became polytheists? and if so then why see it while passing it as a SG???

M
Mr. Illusion 16.05.20

stHarty
he is the type of poluprecnik

s
stHarty 16.05.20

Todd well he's immortal should be?))

M
Mr. Illusion 16.05.20

stHarty
I agree with you.)

[
[Keks987] 16.05.20

I choose Vettel because when we played with a friend on coop in Chapter 5 where there is a lot of some robots that can walk through walls I'm alone(playing for Fetes) filled up all the robots.

s
stHarty 16.05.20

I was playing and Fettes and PM, and then another was in the coop hewing, have never played TK absurd bugs prevented tipo death from two bullets, bots, terminators etc..

A
ArhiK-tan 16.05.20

1) interestingly, Vettel then navernyaka, ageless, immortal. but Pointman? somehow it's hard to imagine a decrepit old man.)
2) and who-thread could Vettel to move into Creatures of Alma? I have something to absenteeism.

L
Len [02] 16.05.20

I am for Vettel to drive. If you reach the higher levels, the scale of abilities to stay in someone else's body is enough to not run headlong for energy. Yeah and happier with the bodies to play than all the stupid mow.
Oh, and I'm evil)

A
AssFet 16.05.20

no creatures, no phasers Vettel not dwell.Pass them pretty interesting and not always easy.Of course. would impress me more if it to pass Vettel did.And so, the purely technical side is quite level. Though here I tried.

c
ctrax 16.05.20

AssFet in phasers Vettel can dwell only after causing significant damage to the first.

A
AssFet 16.05.20

right on!just tried. Well, too cool

i
igorilla_07 16.05.20

Can't understand that maybe Vettel, except that it is clear at once. He can throw like in Psi-Ops, or not? He is a weapon to raise can? How to play in full?

A
AssFet 16.05.20

No, the weapons he can lift, just being in a living body. In full? So-and-play. Lupi are rejected, prirodnimi and Lupe again on the head (very effectively so lupasit phasers), one can keep , and the other watering, if the mob were come into the body if necessary, and again lupus all in a row, collecting souls in order to last longer in the body to resist. Vettel is very fun to play.Diversity more.OK so to be in the body of the sniper, psycho, bomber or especially the Phaser.And no need to run to collect weapons.But there are difficulties. Slowing down had not, in the body will not stay long, have to get out sometimes.

A
ArhiK-tan 16.05.20

and Vettel only such powers: fires energy blasts from his hands; raising enemies and universe (humans only); raising of enemies and instant kill (press melee near the raised enemies); lifting and throwing explosives (grenades, drums); push (melee); all? and then I think that missed something. missed?