3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hoursdragon 16.05.20 09:48 pm

A question for seasoned witches (spoilerphobe go by) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So, ladies and gentlemen, all the good time of the year. The question is:

With his first full pass, rock Troll, guarding boats/fence of the boats to the West of Ochsenfurt (the fast travel location called"the Fort of the White eagle), the result of drawn chicken, they gave me gratitude in the form of the head elf, about which it was said that it is a real delicacy for trolls, well, or something like that. So passing extreme three times to this place, Troll more head not issue. So I think it's the nuances of the recent patches, or I'm somewhere with a blunt sequence of actions. It is of course not essential, but I want to be the plan. Thank you in advance for anything I will answer on this question.
P. S. Honestly, I thought she told me where be useful, but that even in the quest to find and help Hjalmar, when riddles win the life of one of his retainers trolls. Thought it would be as a variant of the exchange offer on the head. Well, or when the trolls blocked the path of Geralt and Lambert in the March to the place of Power, I thought their heads so they can miss us with weapons. But then the head of the elf and remained not sewn Mare's tail.
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
GlamDodgeX 16.05.20

and I generally never, the head elf did not give(((((

h
hoursdragon 16.05.20

GlamDodgeX
Here's my question arose from the fact that when he gave head, it was almost the first patch, and then bye-bye, or I something not so do extreme times, or really patches something has changed.

A
ArXangel_ann 16.05.20

hoursdragon
And to me he sang a song, in my opinion)) In the first passage.. There not exactly random works?

s
saa0891 16.05.20

hoursdragon wrote:
the result drawn chicken
gave me gratitude in the form of the head elf
You hike with another person confused.

He gives the drawing of the sword and some other stuff.

h
hoursdragon 16.05.20

MrBAstarD
Thank you, my good man!!! I'll say that one of the options - my tupnyak! I can find another Troll. All, topic can be close.

h
hoursdragon 16.05.20

ArXangel_ann
Yeah, under Wait a locomotive sings about the fact that (about) Called Radovid us to war...

h
hoursdragon 16.05.20

saa0891
No, it is not he who gives, there's just the chest is to just quest, I don't remember what school, I think of a Griffin, but it is already drawing lies.

p
pec 16.05.20

You wait for me, mother, good Troll, in the service called us Removed.
Your son has grown big and beautiful, to serve the king promised. (2)

s
saa0891 16.05.20

hoursdragon wrote:
No, it is not he who gives, there's just the chest is to just quest, I don't remember what school, I think of a Griffin, but it is already drawing lies.

http://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%86

h
hoursdragon 16.05.20

saa0891
Yeah, I thought you mean drawing school, I apologize for the vanity.

W
Widukind 16.05.20

It's funny that in this quest the Troll comes out better draftsman than Geralt :)

K
Kirlusha 16.05.20

hoursdragon
From this Troll stuff randomly-issued.
Head elf he I never gave.

K
Kovboy belomor 16.05.20

Yes, he sings transcripts.A couple of times even back in the specials, listen.

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.05.20

Widukind
well, not much fun. in the first part of the Caer morhen, Geralt said that all the witches turn better with a sword than with a brush.

w
wolodya 16.05.20

The head elf gives the other Troll, who was attacked by a knackery, is located in the North-West of the Peninsula with a tavern Kingfisher. The head always gives.
Quest - the Trouble Troll, or Troll trouble

W
Widukind 16.05.20

wolodya
just not Kingfisher and a tavern the junction