3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 16.05.20 09:48 pm

Nuka-World | Quest Starry Manager | Unclear (Fallout 4)

Hi all. Now pass quest Star Manager. This quest refers to the acquisition of territory and the subsequent choice of who to give the place. So. To collect all 35 blocks. But one unit can ONLY pick up after completing the main storyline of the DLC (It will be on the roof of the Galaxy. And at this point a Large tour quest (and all quests DOS. line additions will be completed), in which just need to decide to whom to give the location. Then, as I complete this quest?
12 Comments
Sort by:
e
evgenij84757 16.05.20

Marquess
maybe there was a bug but I'm at the dump twice collected

I
IDarkaxeI 16.05.20

Marquess
))) and you now and just painted the armor ant wanted? Manager like is the last

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.05.20

The long-playing, don't remember much, only remember the fact that all key tasks complete and then get the last star block, in completion of tasks was not a problem, the only not so easy all around these blocks to find... and all for the sake of what you pick up cool power armor which is behind the glass.

B
Basil44 16.05.20

evgenij84757
the landfill is not 2 times you can collect and indefinitely. respawn the same :)

M
Marquess 16.05.20

Alex Kayfoviy

so to complete the campaign mode I need to complete a quest Star Manager. I then will not need the kernel after completing the quest..and the quest in stages, not everything will be done

K
KRONAR 16.05.20

this scheme is needed only for quantum-UPS and a mustache!

B
Boogie___man 16.05.20

Marquess
To complete quests need 20 cores. 35 only need to open the diorama x01 armor which is like the coolest in the game.

P
Pril Balsam 16.05.20

Marquess wrote:
and do all the quests DOS. line additions will be completed
nope
star block (35 minutes) needed to obtain a cool power armor that is diarama. With the quest of the raiders he is not related. Playing quietly

s
saa0891 16.05.20

The stellar core is constantly spionida at the dump (of course you need to wait a while),so you can even more 35 to score.

Although as has been written above for the quest only needs 20 cores,or be stupid to fill up all at this location.

M
Marquess 16.05.20

As 35 is at the top of the tower, and to get there you need to take the Elevator. And it does, until I turn on the power to everything In the world, then I stupidly decided to use tcl, and took his 35 core. The dustbin was waiting for more than 3 days has not appeared. Now the problem with that is, how do I clean up the location of robots and traps. This is marked as advanced. I just want to complete all stages of the quest.

s
saa0891 16.05.20

Marquess wrote:
Now the problem with that is, how do I clean up the location of robots and traps. This is marked as advanced.
Just stupidly trimmed all the locations in this sector,the turret is also necessary to make some of them hidden and react to the approach,just bear in mind that after the fulfillment of this condition will disappear all the markers on the Star kernel if you have not yet collected.

M
Marquess 16.05.20

saa0891

I already figured out) it was either the kernel or to destroy all