3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FenomenGT 16.05.20 09:48 pm

What car do you most often polzuyutsya? (Need for Speed: Carbon)

Indicate the top three cars.
Corvette Z06 - 70%
Viper - 20%
Well, 10% of all others to a greater or lesser extent.
P. S. you Can specify one.
97 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth_Viper aka Mr 7.62 16.05.20

muscles rule! especially the charger, challenger and plymouth!!! exclusive - SHIT!!!

F
FLASH92 16.05.20

I drive
Skykine
Lancer Evo IX
only skyline I poganyat when passed career at 100%.

N
NateR 16.05.20

Сorvette sucks!I went through my whole career 100% on the BMW M3 GTR!The best car for me!As in Most Wanted and CARBON!At all I those muscles unpalatable is that the drifts Cox and sprint is full of crap!

k
kirill 3d net blazer 16.05.20

Depends on the type of racing. Since I passed, while only 55% of the career, the cars I have Galimov.
Mitshubisi Eclipse - 60%
Ford Mustang GT - 35%
Chevrolet Camaro SS - 5%.

A
Apool 16.05.20

87% percent of the game went on the very first car-a nissan 240 sx,which he won in series of races and then bought it in magazine.Is 20000, and the management better than cars over 150000!!So while going to zarabatyvanie million, I want 100% game pass for 1 car.While yuzayu -nissan 240 sx.

k

On the one hand, one wheelbarrow is cool..tembolee on one of the first. But on the other hand I would like to change cars ( of course not like gloves; I mean if I opened a new car, then immediately run to the Autoshop). I now have a little money...about 40 000. Sold here Mazdu. A bit annoying that the car can be sold for 1/2 price, but still tuning is not considered together with the design. I mean I originally bought a Camaro SS (I think he's worth 25 000), and with my tuning and design( engine, transmission, etc.) it would be worth the full price of more than 100 thousand)..and sold without regard to the tune and half the price..so it could be sold only for 12 500=(.

A
Apool 16.05.20

Yay I earned a million without cheating!98% of the game was held at the nissan 240sx

M
Midfield 16.05.20

And Darius arrange for 240SX weak?

D
Darius 16.05.20

1.Subaru Impreza
2.Porshe Carrera GT
3.Shelby GT500

a
a.r.t.i. 16.05.20

Lanser Evolution IX
Mazda-Rx 7
Audi Le Mans

M
M.C.LEshKA 16.05.20

The coolest Lanser Evolution IX well, then Nissan 240SX

k

In descending order:
1.Porsche Cayman S
2.Lamborgini Gallardo
3.Dodge Viper

V
Vaselinski 16.05.20

And I only use Marcom.

k

Which? There are many of them=)

V
Vaselinski 16.05.20

McLaren of course

k

well, at if the money is there=))

V
Vaselinski 16.05.20

After I think 97% of the game and I still 426тысяч left

k

If you're a little saved up - then really. And I have, when I first took a carbon, was the Chevrolet Camaro SS, so he, in my opinion, worth 30 000 and the tuning of the appearance, including replacing the engine, transmission and so on - about 120 000. How the grandmother to take=) I love this game and are trying to do in Maxim. So money is something I don't have=(

U
U.T.ka 16.05.20

IMHO the game steers Muscle class. Stritreysera too slow, and exotic no sense because the twists in the game is mostly sharp and the exotic still will not be able to enter not vitorias. And in speed they lose Muscle. At first glance, the Muscles have terrible management, but actually in the drifting turn much faster. Especially if the right to enter into a skid. My choice is the Viper. The Corvette I didn't like. It has less rotation, and generally turn some tight. I passed Darius on neprikajannoi Viper (for me). It is difficult, but still.

C
Crazy_Surik 16.05.20

Muscles they rule anyway=). The beginning of the game passed on the Camaro SS, then switched to the Dodge Charger R/T, then Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Eleanor(my favorite car in real life and in game), Plymont were me, but then I had all these cars to sell, as Darius bothered to try to muscle pass, bought a Ford GT(also one of my favorite cars) and pumped just enough money just.......right now, I will be more jobs to go....and career 100% completed....))