3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hansel17 16.05.20 09:49 pm

Search drawings (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Found in all the drawings, of course not without the help of the Internet, but can't find one on the Explosive core. That is Explosive, but not heavy. Searched the whole Internet. Help who knows.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Izibaev 16.05.20

Help, can't find a couple of drawings. I need the drawing to the Special case. Please help!!!!!!

V
Vitaliy Kozyrev 16.05.20

Guys, after the release of the bandit lair on the map showing icons Drawing, but then disappear. I managed to remember where there is one such drawing, but when he came, he saw the chest open, and couldn't interact with it. as it should be? What to do with them at all?

E
EcsPro 16.05.20

+ As well

k
kalek 16.05.20

turn on eagle vision you'll see it , it is to improve morigana

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 16.05.20

so if pirates, then there is in my opinion already all the drawings are collected, at least I have a boat and no drawings fully pumped

M
MCMLXXXIX 16.05.20

Same garbage.... eagle vision doesn't help :)

q
quit.unfarshed 16.05.20

The drawings are not necessary as they would when buying a DLS machine gun added to the store. And pirates just have DLS.

k
keaeemprgorlotl 16.05.20

Hi Daniel Isabaev special case is in the river valley on top of the map on the island of Genesse.

D
Danila008 16.05.20

If someone is looking for drawings of all there is on this site:https://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/koordinaty_chertezhej_v_assassins_creed_rogue_by_andreev_games_mail_ru/