3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VanGrey 16.05.20 09:49 pm

Highly infuriating bug! (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Since the start of the game this bug me wildly vybeshivaet.

Everything is damn simple.

You rock, upgraders, get dressed......tired of playing remain.

How to play wanted - load, and here you in the face again - all the skills at 0m level points no bleeding, and the level and all the accoutrement.

Skills hanging in the used, but the parameters of the character at 0!
The members all right - the protagonist - it's all 0 and even specialty no (figure in the lower-left corner of the settings showing what a class).

All the way to the folder with the saves in Roman letters, no Cyrillic alphabet in ways no.
But the parameters of the character are not saved anyway!

We have to climb in Artmani and Cheat Engene, or even worse - in trainers to compensate for this loss of skills and time to pump.

What is this stuff?
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alkanphe1 16.05.20

cheats

S
ShellSPb 16.05.20

The answer is obvious - don't play pirates, 150 hours played never had this, but after there was a cracked version which only here glitches are not described.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 16.05.20

VanGrey
1.05 version download, the first one also had this bug.

H
Hirok 16.05.20

Trainer not rock and buit happiness.
To redistribute the skills on storm, in sick Bay.

A
AR3E 16.05.20

A couple of times on ease lost points - a couple of times and returned using Cheat Engine. The second time everything went fine.

S
Sprintin 16.05.20

no I cheats, this is not a bug.
and the game was, bugs not noticed

K
Kosmodesant 16.05.20

Tried with the trainer even with the trainer the game runs perfectly no bugs.

b
bvvslavyan 16.05.20

Sprintin
Welcome!
Are you playing through?

B
BlackTigerTK 16.05.20

ShellSPb wrote:
The answer is obvious - don't play pirates, 150 hours played never had this, but after there was a cracked version which only here glitches are not described.
Nonsense! Went through the whole game on the pirates. This bug has never met. So not to crack the case!

V
VanGrey 16.05.20

I especially weird students, I will explain once again - I do NOT PLAY WITH CHEATS!!!!!!! Cheats you have to use to restore your ability points which disappear after each full relog (loading a save after starting the game. When in-game loading previous AutoSave or save - all normally).

Using version 1.05 SupDelEdition ot repack xatab.

If ive you do not fucking know what was going on - not in his stoletny and do not disgrace yourself!!!

A
AR3E 16.05.20

Especially weird students do not see or think about do not use, they see the word cheats and their ass starts to work Bur the instigator.

VanGrey
Check it to see if the properties on the folder saves jackdaws or box on a parameter read Only. As an option.

K
KPAHbl4 16.05.20

VanGrey
for the gifted of scorotron - bugs like this only because of curve hands. though the game unfortunately and prohodnyak but in terms of bugs there and everything's cool. played on a license started with the release and finished at 1.05.

C
Communist2001 16.05.20

this trainer which add skill points.Are you going to use the money then the money will be gone

S
Siniy Kot 16.05.20

VanGrey wrote:
I especially weird students, I will explain once again - I do NOT PLAY WITH CHEATS!!!!!!!
FOR the GIFTED JUZVEREJ-HERE you CAN LOOK AT the history of WHO AND WHAT ROCKED,even the date,you can look, the majority of those with pomogaeva due to the fact that people have downloaded and zayuzat cheat
it's not about pirates, all the syndromes on the face-a similar bug occurs only if pochiterit a trainer or cheat angina,and in some cases even after ONE use of the trainer bug stays FOREVER
ie only to reinstall the game,all the saves kick-ass,forget about them they are broken,a new game can help-but I can certainly try,well or each time to redistribute skill cheats.

S
Sprintin 16.05.20

bvvslavyan
Yes

b
bvvslavyan 16.05.20

Sprintin
I can tell what scripts are there on the planet the krogan in the vault?

V
VanGrey 16.05.20

Little children believe there is a fundamentally do not care for all of your hate and so on.
I found the solution to your problem and the reason which caused it is a time in a row.
Time goes by, and the quality of carcasses sitting there not getting any better(((((
Instead of a sane response and normal discussion of the problem you turned a topic in the trash! Just seen your age and the level of disregard for you by your parents!

Can sign anything you want, nothing but laughter and ignore my hand it will not cause))
You have already self-esteem such ill-considered nonsense naciria your crazy post above.

S
Siniy Kot 16.05.20

VanGrey
You can then write in what the problem was and how you solved it?This can greatly help those who with it faced or will face in the future.
And so be it,nothing drastic will say about your mud pouring ALL who unsubscribed in the topic, even those who tried to help.Modernizing judge.I don't need to poke his nose where it poured mud and how?

Z
ZZZKarp 16.05.20

IT is the pirates!
p.s. although there are some pirates are better because of zapilivanie players

S
Sprintin 16.05.20

VanGrey
you once said, it's not a bug, it cheats.
I was so, you used a cheat on points of leveling your skills, after entering the game you have all chipped in and skills cleared.
they can pump it again, your honestly earned points were to remain.
bvvslavyan
in more detail, what kind of scripts?