3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avionix 16.05.20 09:50 pm

Terraforming lifeless worlds (Stellaris)

Someone can explain how to conduct terraforming lifeless planets. That is, the planet is not destroyed by a nuclear war, and is initially being lifeless.
When you click an option on these planets shows that the required technology is a restoration of the atmosphere and some strange scrawl relevant to each planet.
If not clear I can throw a screen.
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
SemyStall 16.05.20

Avionix
Surprise)
Need to learn two technologies and build a terraforming station in orbit.

M
Mr.Nikitos 16.05.20

SemyStall
Um... What? You which version to play?

M
Mr.Nikitos 16.05.20

Avionix
This is a bug. Just the developers on some lifeless worlds added anomalies studying which can terraform the planet. Mars for example, if you choose Terran or Sol.

A
Avionix 16.05.20

Mr.Nikitos
Well, something like this looks. Definitely a bug?)

A
Avionix 16.05.20

SemyStall
read above

A
Alexander ZM 16.05.20

Avionix
It's not a bug, but rather a new feature. As in many similar systems across

M
ManticoreX 16.05.20

Avionix
I have five planets across the candidate on the formation. they appear after studying the anomalies, and only in this case you can terraform. just a lifeless world without this anomaly is impossible. a new feature of utopia. I never terraformers more than one of these planets,it is necessary by the way to try this business:)

A
Avionix 16.05.20

ManticoreX
So how can this be done? I think it appeared after completing the chain of quests about the forerunner artifacts.

M
ManticoreX 16.05.20

Avionix
To begin to find a planet with such a perk to be on your site, and there click on it and terraformatsiyu should become available. I haven't tried. if I find one,will unsubscribe about result:) right now I'm looking at the system,but damn stars a lot.. was terribly boring)) will find researchers new,for the sake of interest and will be engaged soon:)

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 16.05.20

Avionix
http://www.stellariswiki.com/Terraforming
in the study system at the Dead world may fall anomaly after its successful research icon appears as in the example
Example
anomaly drops out regardless(at least I have this anomaly had in the beginning of the game) from the investigated technology restore the climate(it allows you to thereforethat Lifeless and Opustoshenie worlds) or not.
But even after this technology is not all Lifeless can be thereforenot only those which vital the anomaly and was successfully explored, though Opustoshenie you can thereforenot without this anomaly
Citistate possible to cheat this anomaly/perk, in the console enter
add_anomaly terraforming_candidate_category
and it's not a bug most likely, and untranslated text
Example

A
Avionix 16.05.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
Strangely, I have this anomaly, I have not seen.
Maybe she'll show up at the neighbors on their territory?

M
ManticoreX 16.05.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
Just right now found this planet, did everything as I've described above and terraformers in a desolate world for its Amarok)) so everything works, just really a piece of text is not translated.

M
ManticoreX 16.05.20

Avionix
I've had it appeared when the galaxy of 400 systems studied by 75% approx.. had cheats connect(increased influence and hired a bunch of researchers to quickly learn the system).so look.. but may not appear as lucky.

B

ManticoreX
Avionix
Checked out exactly what it is neperevedeno
Spoiler

UPD
And that's the beginning and end of this anomaly
Spoiler

A
Avionix 16.05.20

ManticoreX
BaLeFullPlayEr24
Apparently I shouldn't have to buy star maps the curators).

M
ManticoreX 16.05.20

Avionix
Possible)) I in Galaxy on 600 systems,some times came across,really don't remember where(but in vain). This is my kind of game.. just if such planets appear,they should show up in the list of planets suitable for colonization, otherwise easy to lose the system with the planet if not to pay attention need.

B

ManticoreX
Here here totally agree, the Fig will find if you just explore the anomaly
(I played the map 1000 stars, so I often slipped they)

Z
Zardonic_i_am 16.05.20

there in the filter of the expansion like you can all the planets to include including the

M
ManticoreX 16.05.20

Zardonic_i_am
I've included, but was not it. there with zero fitness,and it is completely lifeless world. such is not showing. if someone tell me how to find them, I'll be glad.

M
Mr.Nikitos 16.05.20

Avionix
If this goes on planets that were no Anomalies, then it is a bug. Only planet where the detected anomalies can terraform.