3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Molokanov 18.05.20 10:27 am

The problem with the trainer (Men of War: Assault Squad 2)

People, need your help.Stuck on one mission in MenOfWar, any can go, but I want the achievement, respectively, decided to download the trainer, he normally just gets deleted without any pop-UPS and warnings, if you run as administrator, it throws an error (see the attachment/picture, information about the version and the publisher the same), then also removed. Re-installed - no effect. Tried to run before game start and during the running of the mission, nothing changes. No information found on the Internet, I decided to write to you, suddenly who knows what. Playing through steam, Windows 10х64 on earlier versions of the trainer worked (according to a friend).
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Atergros_ 18.05.20

The antivirus installed on the computer?

A
Aleksey Molokanov 18.05.20

Ar4er2013
Yes, installed. Also thought that's the problem, turned off, didn't help. I suggest to remove?

s
schta 18.05.20

Alexey Molokanov
hmmm. download the cheat mod, but install it not via the subscription, and wrap direct in the game files as done for example in the original behind enemy lines. About it on the forums a lot is written. There's really easy.
In addition, it is possible in the editor to create a simple mission type 10 of your soldiers against 1 enemy, and it prescribe do all the achievements (and network too), which will be given when you win. And this mission to replace, for example, the first mission in the campaign, Packed it in the game files.

s
strelok312 18.05.20

Alexey Molokanov
What mission though?

A
Aleksey Molokanov 18.05.20

schta
Thank you very much :)
Try