3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Krysanov 18.05.20 10:28 am

Exchange save (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Hand over your saves from the Repack ALI. With zaranie thank you. (The needed saves not only me but also those people which is a Repack from mechanics.)
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anemorus 18.05.20

Save files are in:
CODEX - C/Users /username/ AppData/Roaming/ uplaySaves/ Assassins CreedRogue
ALI213 - drive-Letter / Folder with the game / Profile ( Example: D/ Assassins Creed: Rogue / Profile
3DM is the drive Letter / Folder with the game / save3dmgames ( Example: D/ Assassins Creed: Rogue / save3dmgames

M
Maksim Podoprygora 18.05.20

please give save 30%, I killed Windu, I forgot to throw my saves on a flash drive(((

l
lesiks 18.05.20

Faced with such a thing.In the task where you have to kill the aunt named hope.I,once killed,then you need a second time,killed,and says the game is to Kill hope.Replayed 4 times,the first time you kill,and it turns out - no, 2nd time at the pier.All no strength.Need saves where tyuknul this hope.Tabletushka from ALI.

L
Lllllllama 18.05.20

Recently they put a save game on ALI213, where passed only the plot (and passed 100%) and completely untouched extra tasks. I hope someone need it:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/assassins_creed_rogue_sohranenie_savegame_proydena_tolko_syugetnaya_liniya_ali213-58874/

b
baga14 18.05.20

Egtoz
Saving throw plizz