3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
guraoleg1996 18.05.20 10:29 am

What happened to the website Battlefield Play4Free? (Battlefield Play4Free)

Why is it I can not open? I just haven't played Battlefield Play4Free, and then the other day I remembered that I have an account in this game.
18 Comments
Sort by:
g
guraoleg1996 18.05.20

Google chrome

I
Izuru Hitachi 18.05.20

As far as I remember, this game was closed...

g
guraoleg1996 18.05.20

Izuru Hitachi
And now, after the closing of this game?

I
Izuru Hitachi 18.05.20

Oleg Gura
Here it is I'm not the guy =)
But the fact remains - to play it any longer. Except that somebody will not start a clandestine server, which I doubt.

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 18.05.20

Electronics have closed their protoplay

g
guraoleg1996 18.05.20

PeBePcuB
And there for free or need to buy the game to play on the Internet?

g
guraoleg1996 18.05.20

PeBePcuB
Why do I not receive the link to jump?

r

I have a million times lagunilla and no download link appears. Tried using a different browser didn't help. Even tried using another computer to log into the website, didn't help. What to do?

L
Legion1130 18.05.20

Play BF3, if hardware allows. Free.

g
guraoleg1996 18.05.20

PeBePcuB
Yes, registered

g
guraoleg1996 18.05.20

PeBePcuB
I will likely not register.

g
guraoleg1996 18.05.20

PeBePcuB
Can you help me zaregestrirovatsja, I will tell you the password, username and other data, and you Zaregistriruytes me, and I was exhausted, constantly one little mistake knocks

J
Jeff-xxx 18.05.20

Oleg Gura
If there is no money , download pirates Battlefield 3 or Bad Company 2 from Zlofenix , everything works fine , people are playing . I have bought all the Battles , but the pirates also occasionally play .

g
guraoleg1996 18.05.20

Jeff-xxx
I broke the video card and the computer on the built-in does not pull a Battlefield 3 and Bad Company 2, so prihoditsa only play Battlefield 2

J
Jeff-xxx 18.05.20

PeBePcuB
Hi ! What a vidyuhi you have ? And in General , x-Ki of the computer to distribute , something will advise .

g
guraoleg1996 18.05.20

Jeff-xxx
Motherboard - ASRock N68C-S UCC
CPU - DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+
Random access memory (RAM) is 2 GB. (1.75 GB. available)
Graphics card - onboard - NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a

g
guraoleg1996 18.05.20

PeBePcuB
Uraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I checked

g
guraoleg1996 18.05.20

PeBePcuB
To play online you need the English version of Battlefield 2 or Russian too, and downloaded the Revive BF2 Full F2P from the site http://battlelog.co/ and she was not English. If I install the crack, the game will work?

A
AlexBig10 18.05.20

A full translation of the news about the closure of Battlefield Play4Free with game site !!!
Soldiers, we salute you!
The legendary history of the Battlefield will always talk about your heroic moments. You fought a good battle and now comes the time for calm and peace. We regret to inform you that on Tuesday July 14, 2015 we are closing the game Battlefield Play4Free and disable all services games.
It's a difficult choice, but we believe that the time has come to dismiss this skilled game. We appreciate the support you have given us and want to find the time to thank all of you. We had fun creating a new wave in the series of Battlefield games and we hope you like playing it.
We are still subject to Battlefield Play4Free for more than a couple of months. If you have the funds in the in-game currency, we encourage you to spend them until Tuesday 14 July 2015. While you can spend currency that you have, but we have disabled the ability to purchase Play4Free Funds and registering new accounts from now until the closing date.
Thanks again for playing Battlefield Play4Free!

From myself I will say this : Until good protection from cheaters - do nefig to play online games. In any game, on any server there are cheaters anyway. Yes,to serious games (not talking about this game you say her kids were doing compared to profumi cheat prog) and protection is serious, to such games free cheats not found (polyubasu anti cheat it will kick the player). But there are pros chatprogram who do not sleep for days and write,write,write these cheats in order to earn (they do not copy and do not spread in the network for free,they are locked under each customer individually).
In short while does not make such a cheat to have chiarugi comp burned (e.g. motherboard) - nefig to play these games on the Internet, only make you upset.