3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bushmaster 18.05.20 10:29 am

Thank you Russian language? (NieR: Automata)

Thank you in the game Russian language?
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rekombo27 18.05.20

SurpriseMazafaka
Here is the link to the forum translation http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=42805 after the transfer is complete we will start testing it and do not know when it will end.

D
Devill666 18.05.20

funny to see the appearance that these are the blogs after the release of the pirates =D

l
lifeless656 18.05.20

On ZoG'e already 96.9% translation ready, although the day was already over 99.5%, it is strange they somehow progress is moving, however, really looking forward to the translation, did not even take place without him, although the game bought long ago

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 18.05.20

Devill666
What's funny ?

b
blacdown22 18.05.20

lifeless656
Probably due to the release of DLC progress dropped , and also have Russian language .

x
xoen 18.05.20

97% translated. Separately there are already translations for the cutscenes.

k
kenshun 18.05.20

http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=42805
Left DLC to translate

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 18.05.20

kenshun
And there are working just for the game without DLC?

k
kenshun 18.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
No.Can throw off the translation of the prologue

J

kenshun
No thanks, in General I understood all, but in rough shape with a crack will all be much wider and more, thank you that the game has at least English and Japanese I have all the bad xD

S
Skillaut 18.05.20

as expected, another week to wait.

E
EKCTPACEHC 18.05.20

Skillet
Here a week will not do....

J

EKCTPACEHC
Well, yesterday was 96.2 percent, today to 96.3%.
I bow to the people who make this crack, but had also been so protracted?Just read the comments, I saw that progress has already been 99%+, and then falling and rising again. Yes, let the DLC came out, but why should it immediately be translated?I already complete game, and then pull additional content to the game IMHO.

E
EKCTPACEHC 18.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
They write that the test will be about 3 months, sadness(((

J

EKCTPACEHC
3 months?To test?What?!??Anyone???What 3 months?Throw off plz where did you read.

D
Dzhoel Miller 18.05.20

EKCTPACEHC
EKCTPACEHC wrote:
They write that the test will be about 3 months, sadness(((
And you can proof? :)

E
EKCTPACEHC 18.05.20

Ellie Williams
JacK_tThe_Ripper
Amuse itself hopes, and misled others do not enter, edit, and test time is 3-4 times more than the translation process, so the earlier autumn to do (well, so vskidku, and can and more)..
31 page read about the topic.
Спойлерhttp://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=42805&st=600

E
EvilRabbit 18.05.20

today is 96.5%, at this rate, how min a month to wait

J

Test the beta throw,but those who have grinded voluntarily wait
I think anyone worse this will be
Totally agree with this man, I hope it will

I read the whole topic here, and I can only Express my personal opinion. I don't care now how the translation is full of grammatical errors, what language is used, like robots or Mekh.forms of life. I, like many others from childhood accustomed to the terrible translations of games with PS1, PS2, therefore I for you to just put the unedited crack for those who the same as me on quality care. Just the main point of the game to understand and that's it. If the game due to some error in translation, the game will become impassable, or just at some point to fly, I just do not care about this... put the English language to pass the time and get crack, to this already too many people. But those who are directly so important as, let fully tested and edited version.
This also brand

There for those who badly understands English, and wants at least something to understand there is a link on the translated cut-scenes(scene)in the same subject
Спойлерhttp://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=42805&st=600

a
axedgn 18.05.20

kenshun
Throw a link to Rusik prologue please