3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimos-D 18.05.20 10:31 am

ships (Expeditions: Viking)

anyone have infa about the ships, what exactly to choose for what purpose better?
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blaster Dark 18.05.20

What will give yourself.

d
dagdag 18.05.20

The speed of the ship is often used to be, the power I don't know where can be useful, and the capacity of only 1-2 events is checked.

s
strelec86 18.05.20

taksal ship, went to the shipwright to his talk, and now I can't find his vehicle where he is?

z
zhigalin 18.05.20

strelec86,the same thing,the whole quest was done,the ship was ordered,then called him,ran the whole map,shemales two nadobryden quest-1-collect grass for witches(and cursor tasks on the global map), and the second zabagovanny apparently quest in Bira is to resolve the family feud-all the jobs done,and with the latest forehead-the conversation is not active-but in the end neither the ship nor the other quests there, what's wrong????

x
xoen 18.05.20

strelec86
zhigalin
Don't know how you are looking for, but the boat is left in the middle of the map on the water.
Although quest did a search of all the wood. There are more options for building. Built quick, not shopping.

W
Weruwe 18.05.20

zhigalin
strelec86
Completed the quest about the ship, called him and stomp to Astrid. There finish the campaign and then it appears.

r
raspisnoy1 18.05.20

zhigalin
herbs for the witches is a 3 personal plants in your country))) as you can skip them I'll never know

z
zhigalin 18.05.20

Weruwe,I Completed the quest about the ship, called him and stomp to Astrid. There finish the campaign and then it appears-I gathered the wood on the ship,type of ship, the carpenter,returned to his village,talked to the carpenter,gave him the name that came to Astrid, but her it is impossible to talk,the conversation is not active,or it is necessary first to Ribe to go for the team on the ship?(play-pirates-latest patch)???

T
Temenqo 18.05.20

zhigalin
The main are the command dial and grave of the ancient king in a distant village. Then, you receive a quest to talk to Astrid. But the warning in a conversation that the rest of the unfinished quests will be lost.

z
zhigalin 18.05.20

SPS.Temenqo,I just have a save game where it completed all the main quests and the mound and the recruitment of mercenaries,and the quest - the call of the sea has not appeared-this is a bug or what?

S
Servitor 18.05.20

captured in Ribe ship, its only for sale and for firewood you can donate? Or is there a loophole to pocket yourself?

E
ElDePrize 18.05.20

Servitor
no