3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aralaks 18.05.20 10:35 am

How better to start swinging. for a mage (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

how better to start swinging. for a mage
16 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 18.05.20

Aralaks
Pass the game in his style and use you skills will start to pump , it will only remain to fix the achievements obtained skills using perks .

V
VovanFitisov 18.05.20

Be a man, play a warrior.

p
pochtipushkin 18.05.20

Start swinging better from the base. . .

K
Kostya_Vong 18.05.20

Aralaks
Go to the College of Winterhold, there will set you on the path of magic...

Y
Yczh-Kazym 18.05.20

Play for Altera - they have +50 to mana. And just often use spells of those schools that you are interesting.

D
Dhoine N. 18.05.20

On YouTube a lot of guides and builds, just put in your search best start for the magician.

D
Dhoine N. 18.05.20

VovanFitisov
Sword + shield = nagibatorov 3000

V
VovanFitisov 18.05.20

Dhoine N., the axe is bigger and stronger armor — all that is necessary for happiness.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 18.05.20

Level up to 25 exclusively on the combat effectiveness of the bet and survival simultaneously trying to collect as large amount of money. Then methodically pumped in the top of the forge, enchanting, alchemy, using accumulated. Consider the interaction and correlation of potions an alchemist/blacksmith/enchanter with gloves alchemist/blacksmith/enchanter. Try to make and create top-end potions, and gloves. After applying the appropriate potions and forge gloves heavy set and improve it. Get outrageous defense stats. Further, using appropriate potions and glamour gloves set. In the end, you will stand like a pillar without stopping, hurling spells, since armor has outrageous performance and protection enchantment.

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 18.05.20

Rakszas
It is so true !!! When opened the 1st time this game started for the Alta way !!!

A

Take Persian Russ VIOLA MEASURES . Then after visiting the Greybeards , start the quest about Atari . Do èterievyj crown is +30% to magic on the 1 St stone-the sign of the Mage, and you can still take the 2nd sign of the stone can be any associated with magic . and of course quests the Mages ' College in Winterhalde ! Still played for Gerald of Rivia -the Witcher 3 race downloaded this game here on play grounde !!!*** .

A

Aralaks
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/ read here a lot useful is left in the column called WiKi.

D
DirtyLol 18.05.20

looking for what. vskidku is a mage of destruction (suggest you download my mod to strengthen the elemental spells), mage, illusionist and magician sorcerer.

A
Aralaks 18.05.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
thank you

R
RikoChiko 18.05.20

The fire recovery pump to use with two hands. And a call to the call Atronach.
I'm all for mage armour are playing on legendary difficulty, with mods on deadly dragons.

J
Janek1337 18.05.20

First you need to create a character Altmer,as they have +50 magic launch goes,are advised to download first the magic of Destruction,as they to me are best suited to attack,then you can download recovery,is also a good thing.Well, actually you should join the mages College in Winterhalde.