3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richards 18.05.20 10:37 am

So many bugs and crashes simply not find, especially in Awakening (Dragon Age: Origins)

This kapets, crashes still okay with memory leaks and displays the squares of blood and magic, I have come to accept, since there is sohranyalka to F5, there's still glitches with that as I teleported, for example first came to Amarantayn, go to the entrance of the lift, climbed portum the tower to the guards, in think miracles still Kristova quests, no quest of his wife in Amaranthine, then completely messed up the quests for smugglers, took both the guards and the smugglers, was carried out for the guards and figure there quest of smugglers open passage hangs from the NPCs and the map is almost full, then go to defend amarantayn, caught Genlock-murderer who used the skill decoy, which does not disappear in any this scribe, the Persians agreda and never out of a fight, even if you run away....
30 Comments
Sort by:
f
febll 18.05.20

Richard
Strangely, at the time, was the game and almost all of her DLS, and nothing noticed. What is your game version (Steam, GoG, Origin)? Although there is a few bugs I remember, but there had to meet certain conditions to catch them.

E
EMPs 18.05.20

What is the incentive that the origin of all the rules.

Maybe you have a problem then?

X
XanderDeKoz 18.05.20

The big memory leak is usually caused by a bunch of mods installed.

R
Rottan 18.05.20

What a rip off, what glitches. The game works fine. And the main and Awakening. He passed three times. Something you have with the system not something.

B
Boogie___man 18.05.20

The author you're sick or just inept. Passed a dozen times and the bug you described never watched.

s
saa0891 18.05.20

What I do not remember that I had the game at least once flew,bugs were of course,like in any other RPG.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

zabolevanii a piece of myltsa
down with Vincze
passed disk version origina and awakening. osobyh bugs like it not find but a couple of departures and carbon monoxide voice and the curve of the engine

f
febll 18.05.20

MunchkiN 616
If you about the Russian voice acting, then Yes, this gig can't remember, either before or after DAO, and everything is fine.

D
Devil477 18.05.20

febll
What is wrong with her then?
Everything seems to be translated(voiced by*), the voice of the character also not bad chosen, what else does that?

f
febll 18.05.20

Devil477
Sure all the blooper can't remember (played long ago), but the final Palace will remember for a lifetime.

Z
Zefos 18.05.20

5 years ago I played this game, steam version, while the GT 240 and maximum settings, had no problems at all.

D
Devil477 18.05.20

Zefos
It's like you said, the current set from disk, 2009)
what is even more ancient iron

M
Metalist1925 18.05.20

MunchkiN 616
In DE it is nothing voice. A head taller than the same 3 the Witcher

m
mativiv 18.05.20

Steam version no glitches are not seen( including with mods)

R
Richards 18.05.20

KsanderDekoz febll
EMPs
Rottan
saa0891
Boogie___man
No mods, there is a complete version with all the expansions, played then for a long time everything was fine and not flying. And right now, with a powerful profile and Windows 10 lituchy, the game gives just screwed, after a while the game begins to fail and crashes, restart, the same procedure 15 minutes of the game and starts garbage. Well, those bugs which I described a revival almost broke, but you can receive it, but must be done quickly, because there will be departures from the leak. Skill and lure makes the shadow of the mob, which not lost and the Persians agreda on it, it can be done.

R
Richards 18.05.20

This shadow skill from the branches of shade, bagabandy standing there)))

B
Boogie___man 18.05.20

Richard
It is logical that the same or the system evalena or crooked or became crooked the game is. Under normal circumstances, the game does not give such bugs, so DAO to blame in this situation is silly.

R
Richards 18.05.20

Boogie___man
I have all the pull on the ultra and do not depart from the new and the old piece of shit crashes after a while, of course I have BL curve system yeah!

B
Boogie___man 18.05.20

Richard
as you say.

E
EMPs 18.05.20

Richard
7ke and HP are almost not played at the time - now is 10, everything is fine. look for problems